Your Fiverr account has been disabled HOW I CONTACT FIVERR

CAN ANY TELL ME PLEASE HOW I CONTACT FIVERR USING THIS ACCOUNT LOGIN DETAILS TO CONTACT FIVERR OR I CONTACT THEM THROUGH A NEW ACCOUNT??

Your account was flagged for trying to conduct business outside of our platform. We consider this a violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.
If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.
This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.
Learn more about disabled accounts.

Thanks,
The Fiverr team

• Like 12

What answer do you need? It is all clear in the email. You violated the Terms of Service. There is no recovery from that.

By the way, creating a new account is another violation of ToS.

Thank You So Much Letting Me Know, This time i will not violate the Term of Services

But I wanna which was my Mistake I don’t Understand , that’s why i need to contact Support

• Like 9

Thank You So Much Letting Me Know, This time i will not violate the Term of Services

But I wanna which was my Mistake I don’t Understand , that’s why i need to contact Support

I am afraid there is no recovery from that. Your new account should be banned soon since it is another violation. My advice is to find another platform to offer your services. Fiverr may be done for you.

• Like 10

So you can open a new account and give the same service without using the same image that you have used before or otherwise it will show as copyright TOS.

Last account was level Two more then100 Reviews, It happened to write just one word in conversation and my account disable without any warning.

Now i open new account with same services with some changes of Profile picture and i don’t receive any copywrite from last two days, Let me Know can i start working on it

Thanks

• Like 9

You’ve been worked on another platform, that was violating ToS, and you got banned.

You’ve been worked on another platform, that was violating ToS

No! Working on other platform is not fiverr’s TOS violation. There is no relation with fiverr working on other platforms.

Trying to outside communication of fiverr with fiverr’s clients or trying to move them on other platforms are TOS violation.

• Like 9

You’ve been worked on another platform, that was violating ToS

No! Working on other platform is not fiverr’s TOS violation. There is no relation with fiverr working on other platforms.

Trying to outside communication of fiverr with fiverr’s clients or trying to move them on other platforms are TOS violation.

Yep, I’m talking about that from first time, maybe I needed to explain more.

• Like 8

Last account was level Two more then100 Reviews, It happened to write just one word in conversation and my account disable without any warning.

Now i open new account with same services with some changes of Profile picture and i don’t receive any copywrite from last two days, Let me Know can i start working on it

Thanks

just one word in conversation

Which word you had written there?

Now i open new account with same services

This is another TOS violation. Suspended users not allowed to open another account.

• Like 10

So you can open a new account and give the same service without using the same image that you have used before or otherwise it will show as copyright TOS.

You give bad advice. It seems like the people who eventually get banned are the people who are looking to cut corners and game the system.

• Like 15

Thanks

NO. You cannot break the TOS, be told by Fiverr that your account is DISABLED and gone - and then just think you can open a new account with a different picture in order to bypass being tossed off the platform! Expect THIS account to be banned soon as well.

and

As you have changed your image then it will not show any copyright and also wait for 5 days for any response.

You need to take a seat and stop giving your “insight” about what this poster should do. Seems as though you have NO idea what the rules are here. They cannot just open a new account because they broke the rules, and this rule they broke is a MAJOR one - don’t ever mess with someone’s money - Fiverr spends a ton to lure people here to sign up and buy - they don’t need some errant seller taking them offsite to pocket 100% - go read the TOS before spouting horrendous advice here. You haven’t even been a seller long.

GG

• Like 13

CAN ANY TELL ME PLEASE HOW I CONTACT FIVERR USING THIS ACCOUNT LOGIN DETAILS TO CONTACT FIVERR OR I CONTACT THEM THROUGH A NEW ACCOUNT??

Your account was flagged for trying to conduct business outside of our platform. We consider this a violation of our Terms of Service and our policies. As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled.

Due to your account being disabled, you cannot log in or withdraw any funds you may have.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from now, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.

This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support.

Learn more about disabled accounts.

Thanks,

The Fiverr team

As a result, your Fiverr account was permanently disabled.

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Suggest you read and abide by the Terms of Service of any new platform you choose otherwise your account will be disabled there also.

• Like 11

This shouldn’t be a site where you tick “I agree to terms of services” on registration without actually reading ToS just like most of us does in other applications or software.

Fiverr is very strict with their ToS and whoever goes off of it would be punished accordingly. Don’t try to create new accounts, It is another ToS violation.

• Like 12

• 1 year later...

Hello Fiverr community,

My account was block 3 month ago, July10,2022 to be precised. I got Fiverr email October 8,2022 to withdrawal my funds after completion of 90days. Immediately I clicked on the link to withdraw my funds, I entered my username and password only for it to say my account is temporarily disabled. Please I need help

IMG-20221008-WA0074.jpg

IMG-20221008-WA0073.jpg

• Like 9

• 3 months later...