How to increase gig impression and clicks.?

syedsibtyshah

Gig impressions is based on your seo.

1- Use keyword with low competition <1000 results
2- use it in title, search tags, 3-4 times in description and faqs

It will increass impressions.

To increass clicks, work on porfolio image. Make yourself STAND OUT from competitors. If possible provide an intro video.

• Like 7

To increass clicks, work on porfolio image. Make yourself STAND OUT from competitors. If possible provide an intro video.

hey I’m trying to add some tags but I can only add those which are suggested is it normal or not ?

• Like 5

Thanks for your advice. I will try this in my gig.

• Like 4

Some of us know that A new gig ranks in low competition categories. I’ve researched about gig ranking and I got the result of creating gigs in low competition category is wrong!

Why it’s wrong? and Why some categories are in low competition?

Categories are in low competition because buyer doesn’t seek much for those services. that’s why gigs are in low competition and you can not get so much orders.

On the other hand, if you create gigs in high competition category, It’s kind of hard to rank a gig. but if you create a perfect gig your gig will rank for sure. fiverr also gives chance to rank a new gig. (please search with the high competition keywords you will see there are some unrated gigs in first 10-15 pages)

Challenge in high competition. Be a Challenger!

• Like 5

hey I’m trying to add some tags but I can only add those which are suggested is it normal or not ?

Add suggested tags as well as the keyword you target in title wheather it appears or not in tags. If your main keyword is creative logo design, but it’s not apparing in tag suggestions. You use it by your own.

• Like 5

Some of us know that A new gig ranks in low competition categories. I’ve researched about gig ranking and I got the result of creating gigs in low competition category is wrong!

Why it’s wrong? and Why some categories are in low competition?

Categories are in low competition because buyer doesn’t seek much for those services. that’s why gigs are in low competition and you can not get so much orders.

On the other hand, if you create gigs in high competition category, It’s kind of hard to rank a gig. but if you create a perfect gig your gig will rank for sure. fiverr also gives chance to rank a new gig. (please search with the high competition keywords you will see there are some unrated gigs in first 10-15 pages)

Challenge in high competition. Be a Challenger!

Well, I respect your opinion but it’s not the case if you are a new seller. You are really new to fiverr and searching for orders.

Your strategies is applicable when you are level 1 or level 2 seller, or atleast have some reviews.

• Like 4

Well, I respect your opinion but it’s not the case if you are a new seller. You are really new to fiverr and searching for orders.

Your strategies is applicable when you are level 1 or level 2 seller, or atleast have some reviews.

Thanks @haseebinventor for appreciating

I’ve been researching for 1.5 month about the fiverr before creating a gig. I also have completed a course. Those I told in previous comment is applicable for newbies also. If you want to be a level 1,2 or top rated seller you have to accept the challenge. I know it’s hard though but you have to. I promise it won’t that much time to rank a gig. Everything is in your favor if you have an optimized gig.

• Like 5

You can also stay active on fiverr forum to increase you impressions. And you can promote in cocial site linkedin Twitter to after that your fiverr gig impressions and click will increase.

Thank you

You can also stay active on fiverr forum to increase you impressions.

No. Sitting around the Fiverr forum is not going to get you impressions. Do you even know what impressions are?

This is some fake “tip” you probably learned from some “guru” or “mentor”, right? Well, stop listening to them if you want to be successful here.

And you can promote in cocial site linkedin Twitter to after that your fiverr gig impressions and click will increase.

Wrong again. You may want to type “impressions” in the forum search and learn what they are.

GG

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
On 5/22/2021 at 11:43 PM, haseebinventor said:

what happens if we copied some one gig details and if is doing seo on his gig did our gig automatically grow?

• Like 2