I failed to satisfy buyer to get order

grayprogrammerz

Hi guys,
Very proudly I say, I always receive response from buyers when I bid on request.
All things always went fine, but mostly a problem occurs when buyer is about to give order but sudden went out and no reply.

Mostly, when I say, estimated time is xx days and budget is $xx.
Even offer remain same as I offered on request page.

Can you explain why am I failing ?

I think your approach is great. Telling in advance price and delivery time is part of a good customer service experience and will help you in your career. It is how you manage your customer’s expectations. You may lose this one, but I promise you, many more will come and thank you for your honesty.

Promising unrealistic delivery time and price will only cause more stress for you and frustration to your buyer.

When this problem actually occurs while you tell price and delivery date?

If it is yes. Do not tell price & delivery time… Ask buyer first.

I think being flexible with buyers budget will benefit you

The thing which makes me to think is that

the price and budget that I state is same I said on offer.

And also they don’t discuss and just went away.

If they discuss like please lower the budget or time, then I won’t be that upset.

I think your approach is great. Telling in advance price and delivery time is part of a good customer service experience and will help you in your career. It is how you manage your customer’s expectations. You may lose this one, but I promise you, many more will come and thank you for your honesty.

Promising unrealistic delivery time and price will only cause more stress for you and frustration to your buyer.

Thanks a lot. By this way, I do get good reviews.

But NOT sure whether I should make them to read time and budget using creating offer or text based.

The text based looks to doubt.

The thing which makes me to think is that

the price and budget that I state is same I said on offer.

And also they don’t discuss and just went away.

If they discuss like please lower the budget or time, then I won’t be that upset.

Discussion is the main thing! You’re not getting that chance to discuss about the price. that’s the real problem. if you face this problem frequently you can ask the buyer’s budget first. may be that budget suit you. you don’t have to seek for exact amount which is in the gig. there is also an option in the inbox to create custom offers.

Though majority buyers are not same.

Archived