Can we message fiverr help links to a buyer?

afarigh

Can we message fiverr help links to a new buyer once the order is delivered?

It is a first time buyer and I’m worried the buyer doesn’t know how to accept delivery as they had trouble even in accepting my offer.

Yes of course. My question is about whether it is allowed to send the buyer fiverr help links.

In general yes it would be okay give a link to help if they asked for help.

It’s not worth the risk giving help on completing the order and reviewing as that could seem to Fiver like pressuring the buyer if the link mentions adding a review.

The buyer hasn’t asked for help in this case, and the order will auto-complete anyway in 3 days if they don’t do anything so I’d leave it. Don’t risk getting a warning for trying to get the buyer to leave a review (in case Fiverr thinks that’s what you’re wanting them to do).

In general yes it would be okay give a link to help if they asked for help.

It’s not worth the risk giving help on completing the order and reviewing as that could seem to Fiver like pressuring the buyer if the link mentions adding a review.

The buyer hasn’t asked for help in this case, and the order will auto-complete anyway in 3 days if they don’t do anything so I’d leave it. Don’t risk getting a warning for trying to get the buyer to leave a review (in case Fiverr thinks that’s what you’re wanting them to do).

The buyer seemed very pleased and passed very positive comments after I sent the final draft before delivery.

I noticed he had trouble in accepting my custom offer and is a first time buyer.

Thanks, I got your point and I’ll leave as it is. It may seem that way if I send a delivery help link as it mentions about review as well.

Archived