Copied Gig Issue

mehroze10

I had a gig that was removed by Fiverr for TOS violation. I had made that gig by myself. I created the image for that gig on canva by myself. On the very next day when my gig was removed, someone on Fiverr used all the contents of my gig and published it. I find it very offensive and disturbing. Although I did violate TOS of Fiverr, yet the gig was my original work. Please suggest me what should I do?

If it was because Fiverr thought the image was copied by you you could create a support ticket and show them the source file (though I don’t know what source file canva uses). If you wanted you could also show them the link to the gig that copied the whole of your gig with proof that it was copied (maybe show them your gig in Google cache, though I expect CS will have a copy of the deleted gig).

If it was because Fiverr thought the image was copied by you you could create a support ticket and show them the source file (though I don’t know what source file canva uses). If you wanted you could also show them the link to the gig that copied the whole of your gig with proof that it was copied (maybe show them your gig in Google cache, though I expect CS will have a copy of the deleted gig).

Thank you. I do not have any idea of the source file of Canva either. I expect that CS will have the copy of my deleted gig. Should i report it? Will it be helpful? Thank you.

Thank you. I do not have any idea of the source file of Canva either. I expect that CS will have the copy of my deleted gig. Should i report it? Will it be helpful? Thank you.

You could report it. It only would be helpful if it was unfairly competing against your gig by using your content.

re: your gig being deleted - you haven’t specified what the TOS violation was - did Fiverr not say? Did they say “unoriginal image” or something like that or another reason.

You currently have 3 active gigs and all 3 of them have the word “essays” in the title. Saying that word might make Fiverr think you’d be doing academic work the buyer has been given which wouldn’t be allowed, so I’d remove that word from the gigs. That might have been a reason why one of the gigs was deleted if one that got deleted had that word in the title.

You could report it. It only would be helpful if it was unfairly competing against your gig by using your content.

re: your gig being deleted - you haven’t specified what the TOS violation was - did Fiverr not say? Did they say “unoriginal image” or something like that or another reason.

You currently have 3 active gigs and all 3 of them have the word “essays” in the title. Saying that word might make Fiverr think you’d be doing academic work the buyer has been given which wouldn’t be allowed, so I’d remove that word from the gigs. That might have been a reason why one of the gigs was deleted if one that got deleted had that word in the title.

Thank you. It is really helpful. I will surely update my Gigs, as I do not want my account to be deleted.

Thank you. It is really helpful. I will surely update my Gigs, as I do not want my account to be deleted.

I do not want my account to be deleted.

Essay Writing

College Essays

Suggest you remove the above from your list of skills.

Also suggest you delete the gigs that have the word essays in the URL as that cannot be changed, and create new ones using the word article instead.

That is the way to remove any doubt as to the service you are offering.

I do not want my account to be deleted.

Essay Writing

College Essays

Suggest you remove the above from your list of skills.

Also suggest you delete the gigs that have the word essays in the URL as that cannot be changed, and create new ones using the word article instead.

That is the way to remove any doubt as to the service you are offering.

Thank you, I did not know that. I will surely update my profile to make it according to the TOS of Fiverr.

Archived