Mismatch between URL and gig title, so what will happen?

zero_doshomik

As non of us know how the Fiverr algorithm works, none of us has an ideal answer to your question. but in my opinion, you should be fine, as long as you’re not changing a gig completely from one category to another, for example rebranding your logo designing gig to an SEO gig. which will mislead the buyers with previous reviews you might have for your logo designing.

After reviewing your profile, it seems all fine I guess, all you do is AutoCAD stuff know. should be fine.

As non of us know how the Fiverr algorithm works, none of us has an ideal answer to your question. but in my opinion, you should be fine, as long as you’re not changing a gig completely from one category to another, for example rebranding your logo designing gig to an SEO gig. which will mislead the buyers with previous reviews you might have for your logo designing.

After reviewing your profile, it seems all fine I guess, all you do is AutoCAD stuff know. should be fine.

Thanks for your reply, I have change my few gig titles so many times for improving its rank, impression and so on… and observe few gig impressions going done than past… some improve also… all are making confusing algorithms… so, now don’t want to think more on that…right? thanks

Archived