New Seller Here, Hello..!

Hi everyone, I’m Ashique and I’m new here .I’m really excited to work with Fiverr. I’m still learning how things work here. . I do music and voice stuff. Im always active and waiting for my first order.
Hope you can help me during the journey. Thank You

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum world. I suggest you follow some steps for success on Fiverr:

1. As a new seller try to be active on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as much as you can, Because Fiverr gig ranks depend on your activity.
  2. Buyer Request is the most Important Thing for a new seller, So as a new seller try to send 10 buyer requests daily.
  3. As a new seller you can publish 7 gigs, I suggest you publish 7 gigs according to your skill. Must remember that, while creating a new gig try to select keywords from suggested keywords.
  4. Believe in Yourself is the key to the success of every work. So Believe yourself and never give up, one day you’ll be successful.

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum world. I suggest you follow some steps for success on Fiverr:

1. As a new seller try to be active on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as much as you can, Because Fiverr gig ranks depend on your activity.
  2. Buyer Request is the most Important Thing for a new seller, So as a new seller try to send 10 buyer requests daily.
  3. As a new seller you can publish 7 gigs, I suggest you publish 7 gigs according to your skill. Must remember that, while creating a new gig try to select keywords from suggested keywords.
  4. Believe in Yourself is the key to the success of every work. So Believe yourself and never give up, one day you’ll be successful.

Thank You So Much for your suggestions

@ developer_ks Thanks for this Valuable Advice well appriciated.

Archived