Would it be a problem if I knocked on his inbox directly without sending him an offer in a buyer request?

There are some Account in Fiverr Who are basically both sellers and buyers, Among those who post Jobs Would it be a problem if I knocked on his inbox directly without sending him an offer in a buyer request?
Please share your practical experience and Fiverr term & rules, Advance Thank You!

There are some Account in Fiverr Who are basically both sellers and buyers, Among those who post Jobs Would it be a problem if I knocked on his inbox directly without sending him an offer in a buyer request?

Please share your practical experience and Fiverr term & rules, Advance Thank You!

Please share your practical experience and Fiverr term & rules,

Contacting any seller for anything other than to place an order is spam. You will get a warning on your account and it does not take many warnings to lose your account!

There have been forum members who are also sellers who’ve dived into the jungle of Buyer Requests as a poster.

The experiences…generally didn’t turn out well. In fact, a number of them had their account stats harmed for not being able to respond to all the spam messages slamming them from desperate, inconsiderate, rule-breaking sellers who disregarded explicit instructions to not directly message them.

Don’t do it.

If you spam a buyer/seller who’s in a good mood, you might get away scot-free, so count your blessings.

If you spam a buyer/seller who’s had enough BS or is a real stickler for the rules, expect being reported and the possible consequences from that.

Archived