How to write perfect buyer request?

samiha_niad076

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request.

I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want.

I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses.

I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids.

I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding.

I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding.

I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs.

Fact 1: B…

Hello samiha_niad076,

To send perfect buyer requests, keep in mind the following things:

• Carefully read the buyer request twice.

• Write the problem of the buyer which he stated in your buyer request so the client believes that you have read his requirements.

• State the solution that you will provide to the buyer. How you will do the work.

• Never tell the buyer what and who you are, buyer is not interested about who you are, but he/she is interested in his project and would like to hear about his/her project.

• If possible, write the points in bullets or dash - so it is clear for the buyer.

• Keep the request short and to the point.

• Use very polite and simple language.

Thank you!

Hello samiha_niad076,

• Write the problem of the buyer which he stated in your buyer request so the client believes that you have read his requirements.

• State the solution that you will provide to the buyer. How you will do the work.

• Never tell the buyer what and who you are, buyer is not interested about who you are, but he/she is interested in his project and would like to hear about his/her project.

• If possible, write the points in bullets or dash - so it is clear for the buyer.

Thank you!

If possible, write the points in bullets or dash - so it is clear for the buyer.

Does that work? When I used to reply to buyer requests, Fiverr packed everything into one paragraph. But I guess bullets would still stand out. :thinking:

If possible, write the points in bullets or dash - so it is clear for the buyer.

Does that work? When I used to reply to buyer requests, Fiverr packed everything into one paragraph. But I guess bullets would still stand out. :thinking:

Yes, may be it appears not packed to the buyers. But still if it packed, the dash or bullets will make it a little clear instead of long paragraphs.

Hello samiha_niad076,

Thank you!

Thank you so much. It means a lot to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’s really very informative and helps me to send BR in the future. 😇

• Carefully read the buyer request and try to understand buyer requirements
  • You can ask the buyer some relevant question
  • Let the buyer know how you will fix his problem
  • Make your proposal to the point
  • NEVER go out of the box and make the proposal simple but effective

Best of luck

• Carefully read the buyer request and try to understand buyer requirements
  • You can ask the buyer some relevant question
  • Let the buyer know how you will fix his problem
  • Make your proposal to the point
  • NEVER go out of the box and make the proposal simple but effective

Best of luck

That’s really kind of you 😇

Hello samiha_niad076,

Thank you!

Hi muslimmir

Its great steps to be followed.

Here are some tips for writing an effective offer.
I’ve researched a lot on writing effective buyer requests to win a job.
Step 1- Read the BR minimum 2 times and try to find out buyers’ requirements and problems.
Step 2- Tell him the way you are going to solve his problems.
Step 3- If you have any demo work which matches his requirement attach the link.

These steps will increase the chance of getting the job.
Good luck

Here are some tips for writing an effective offer.

I’ve researched a lot on writing effective buyer requests to win a job.

Step 1- Read the BR minimum 2 times and try to find out buyers’ requirements and problems.

Step 2- Tell him the way you are going to solve his problems.

Step 3- If you have any demo work which matches his requirement attach the link.

These steps will increase the chance of getting the job.

Good luck

It’s very informative. Thanks a lot.

1st yiu must have to have strong portfolio Because if you have then not necessary to detail. Just describe briefly the little solution against the buyer offer and share your portfolio. I think this will help you a lot. You can go through my fiverr link to know more detail.

Thank a million for your advice 😇

Buyer request is one of the most useful feature in fiverr to get your gig ranked and custom sells.
If you want to convert as your buyer from buyer request you should send perfect, informative and creative offers. Your offer have to be meaningful and described with the services regarding buyers demand.
Don’t copy paste!
READ BUYERS REQUIREMENT CAREFULLY
Hope this will work

Hello samiha_niad076,

Thank you!

thank you for sharing these effective things 😀

Buyer request is one of the most useful feature in fiverr to get your gig ranked and custom sells.

If you want to convert as your buyer from buyer request you should send perfect, informative and creative offers. Your offer have to be meaningful and described with the services regarding buyers demand.

Don’t copy paste!

READ BUYERS REQUIREMENT CAREFULLY

Hope this will work

You pointed out the significant fact. Thanks a ton for your suggetion 😇

I’ll try to follow these things in future.

Got my first order through Buyer request. Always try to be the first to reply to the buyer request. Tell the Byer that you are confident that you can provide what he wants. Tell him about your experience and how expertise can help him. Be specific of what you will provide to him. Do not make it too long. Keep it short and simple. Most importantly, do not copy paste Buyer requests. Use your own brains. Hope it helps.

Got my first order through Buyer request. Always try to be the first to reply to the buyer request. Tell the Byer that you are confident that you can provide what he wants. Tell him about your experience and how expertise can help him. Be specific of what you will provide to him. Do not make it too long. Keep it short and simple. Most importantly, do not copy paste Buyer requests. Use your own brains. Hope it helps.

That’s really helpful 😇.

Archived