Hollo ! I am new on Fiverr, I need Advice. This is My Gig

azadkalam94

Hello, There are many chances here on Fiverr for the new comer! Fiverr plays a great roll to get you success if you’re able to give services in you category.
If you are a great social media manager then follow the steps. I hope you will get succeeded.
GIG: Create a well optimized gig with a better title that attracts buyers. Write an informative description that describes what services your giving under that gig. high the services. push keywords in the tag. set rational price for your services.
One thing I noticed in your GIG there is just one image preview. this isn’t good enough to rank your gig. You can add 3 JPEG 2 PDF and a video. Please add more 2 JPEG, 2 PDF if possible add a video describe your service. Image previews should be eye catchy and professional.
Thanks
Syed

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 23 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Hello, There are many chances here on Fiverr for the new comer! Fiverr plays a great roll to get you success if you’re able to give services in you category.

If you are a great social media manager then follow the steps. I hope you will get succeeded.

GIG: Create a well optimized gig with a better title that attracts buyers. Write an informative description that describes what services your giving under that gig. high the services. push keywords in the tag. set rational price for your services.

One thing I noticed in your GIG there is just one image preview. this isn’t good enough to rank your gig. You can add 3 JPEG 2 PDF and a video. Please add more 2 JPEG, 2 PDF if possible add a video describe your service. Image previews should be eye catchy and professional.

Thanks

Syed

Yours is important Many thanks for the advice.

Of course I will follow your advice.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 23 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Of course I will follow your advice.

Archived