What is the reason Not promotable (Unqualified)

From the Fiverr help pages:

What Gigs can be promoted?

To ensure a quality ad experience for buyers, only sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program.

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.

To ensure a quality ad experience for buyers, only sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program.

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

my gig was also disabled yesterday for no reason, and today it is on the last page of the search

You meet additional quality metrics.

Then the reason why must be this. 🔼

Fiverr has two secret reviews that buyers can reply to. I have heard that these secret reviews can affect our gig placement. Even though some buyers give 5 public reviews they may give less stellar secret reviews and those affect our standing.

It just means that your Gig does not meet the metrics set forth by Fiverr to qualify for this.

If you are a new seller, this can be one reason, especially if you have not yet made any sales.

GG

Hey, hope you are well. i’m level two seller as a web designer. but i also face this problems. i have completed 23 orders and got 28 orders last 30 days. and all are 5*. but my promoted features now unqualified. my gig also now showing last page.

Archived