Account problem ,please give me your own idea

farjana_jahan_1

My account has been restricted so my account has been taken to Fiverr review. It’s been a long time coming. In this case, can I open another account on my computer?

In this case, can I open another account on my computer?

No, you can not open another account

contract to help support team and also sent mail to support team. with proper details…And you can create account that not same catagorey…like if you create grapic design then create Web devlopment category…Hope you understand

And you can create account that not same catagorey…like if you create grapic design then create Web devlopment category

Refrain from giving bad advice.

NO, one cannot just create a new account when their account is restricted due to breaking a rule here.

If you have not heard from customer service, you can write to to them asking about your account and if it has been reviewed yet. I have a feeling though, that if it has been 2 months, your account has been nuked and you will not be able to get it back.

What was the reason Fiverr restricted your account? You should have gotten an email or message telling you why your account was under review and restricted. Knowing that would help us answer you more accurately as to whether you would get your account back or not.

Also, have you already created a new account, meaning this account you are posting from or is this the account that was restricted? A lot of people who have their accounts restricted tend to go off and make new accounts so they can post on the forum.

Main thing is, what was it Fiverr said you did to get your account a restriction?

GG

And you can create account that not same catagorey…like if you create grapic design then create Web devlopment category

NO, one cannot just create a new account when their account is restricted due to breaking a rule here.

If you have not heard from customer service, you can write to to them asking about your account and if it has been reviewed yet. I have a feeling though, that if it has been 2 months, your account has been nuked and you will not be able to get it back.

What was the reason Fiverr restricted your account? You should have gotten an email or message telling you why your account was under review and restricted. Knowing that would help us answer you more accurately as to whether you would get your account back or not.

Also, have you already created a new account, meaning this account you are posting from or is this the account that was restricted? A lot of people who have their accounts restricted tend to go off and make new accounts so they can post on the forum.

Main thing is, what was it Fiverr said you did to get your account a restriction?

GG

what was it Fiverr said you did to get your account a restriction?

The answer is here…

This is warning : You have received the following warning on April 15, 2021 : Unsolicited Messages Violation Your account was flagged for sending spam messages. Our communication tool is designed to allow our sellers and buyers to communicate and conduct their business in an easy and effective manner. We ask that you do not send spam messages to users, for example, unsolicited, unclear, promotional, and out of context messages. If you would like to learn how to use Fiverr more effectively as…

And it wasn’t 2 months ago, as the OP says.

If you open a new account without the permission from Customer Support, it will get banned.

what was it Fiverr said you did to get your account a restriction?

The answer is here…

This is warning : You have received the following warning on April 15, 2021 : Unsolicited Messages Violation Your account was flagged for sending spam messages. Our communication tool is designed to allow our sellers and buyers to communicate and conduct their business in an easy and effective manner. We ask that you do not send spam messages to users, for example, unsolicited, unclear, promotional, and out of context messages. If you would like to learn how to use Fiverr more effectively as…

And it wasn’t 2 months ago, as the OP says.

If you open a new account without the permission from Customer Support, it will get banned.

Yeah, that spam will get you in trouble every time.

I am sure she was likely just writing directly to those posting Buyer’s Requests.

This infraction if you will, appears to have occurred a little over a month ago - not 2 months as cat is stating - I still have a feeling that unless you can get a kind soul at customer service to let you open a new account or re open the old one, you may have to look elsewhere to freelance.

This is why it is important to read the TOS as well as read the forums. Lots of good information here that will keep you on the right side of the Fiverr “law” when it comes to your account.

GG

GG

ok thanks you…hope next time people will very careful about it

Archived