About Promoted Gigs feature & Gig Ranking

I am Shuvrodeb Mondal. I am new on Fiverr. Recently I got the Level One Badge and Promoted Gigs feature. Now my Gig is on the 2nd page. But don’t have much click IMPRESSIONS, ClICK & Order.
I want to edit one of my Gig’s “Scope & Pricing” sections And want to change my gig cover Image.

I Have 2 Questions For You-

(1) Is there any chance to lose my gig rank if I edit my Gig “Scope & Pricing” sections and change the Gig Image?

(2)Is there any chance to lose my Promoted “Gig Feature” if I edit my Gig Scope & Pricing sections and change the Gig Image?

I am waiting for your kind response.
Thank you in advance

1. Yes, there is a chance if you change your Gig image, that your Gig will be put under review before it gets back into the Gig rotation or pages.

IF you only change your price structure, NO, it will NOT affect your Gig, and it will not go under any sort of review - it will remain as it was. I know this from personal experience.

1. There is always a chance you can lose this feature, whether you change your Gigs in one way or another or not, because Fiverr has certain metrics for Gigs to qualify for this.

GG

1. Yes, there is a chance if you change your Gig image, that your Gig will be put under review before it gets back into the Gig rotation or pages.

IF you only change your price structure, NO, it will NOT affect your Gig, and it will not go under any sort of review - it will remain as it was. I know this from personal experience.

1. There is always a chance you can lose this feature, whether you change your Gigs in one way or another or not, because Fiverr has certain metrics for Gigs to qualify for this.

GG

Thank you for your so kind Information …

GG

Thank you, Really Informative 🙂

Archived