Droped TRS Badge

Hi, I was a Top Rated Seller for almost 1 year. But, last year I dropped the badge and email was mentioned because of gig quality and Fiverr experience issue. And They mentioned me after 3 months, they will Review my profile again. But its almost 1.5 years, I don’t know why I’m not nominating again.

Is there anyone experienced like me? How I will get again the badge?

Hi, I was a Top Rated Seller for almost 1 year. But, last year I dropped the badge and email was mentioned because of gig quality and Fiverr experience issue. And They mentioned me after 3 months, they will Review my profile again. But its almost 1.5 years, I don’t know why I’m not nominating again.

Is there anyone experienced like me? How I will get again the badge?

Is there anyone experienced like me?

Our own @emeraldawnn had this happen to her in 2019. As far as I know she has not gotten her TRS back.

Well, despite all my metrics being in the Green and my regular outstanding service to my customers and all the 5-stars I get, Fiverr has seen fit to demote me back to level 2. Great… There goes my weekly withdrawal benefit… Like I was getting anything else out of it! Thank god I have regular customers who know my worth! And, I’ve got a full-time job outside of here. How do I get it back in three months? Favor quality over quantity: Quality work and delivery are the cornerstones of your bus…

How I will get again the badge?

I think @imagination7413 posted a link to a thread where a fellow did get his TRS back. Maybe she will share it again.

Is there anyone experienced like me?

Our own @emeraldawnn had this happen to her in 2019. As far as I know she has not gotten her TRS back.

Well, despite all my metrics being in the Green and my regular outstanding service to my customers and all the 5-stars I get, Fiverr has seen fit to demote me back to level 2. Great… There goes my weekly withdrawal benefit… Like I was getting anything else out of it! Thank god I have regular customers who know my worth! And, I’ve got a full-time job outside of here. How do I get it back in three months? Favor quality over quantity: Quality work and delivery are the cornerstones of your bus…

How I will get again the badge?

I think @imagination7413 posted a link to a thread where a fellow did get his TRS back. Maybe she will share it again.

Hmm… Nope, no links in my bookmarks for ‘TRS a second time’, and this could be a tricky thing to search for, due to word choice. I’ll run a search or two, but I’m not going to spent a bunch of time on it.

Ran a few searches, couldn’t think of anything to effectively narrow down the results, due to so many question or celebration threads muddying the results.

I’m not sure I’ve ever read of anyone who has earned TRS a second time. Not saying it’s not happened, but it’s probably even rarer than earning it once. Which makes sense, imho. TRSs are already granted the opportunity once, and Fiverr is NOT known for giving second chances.

Hmm… Nope, no links in my bookmarks for ‘TRS a second time’, and this could be a tricky thing to search for, due to word choice. I’ll run a search or two, but I’m not going to spent a bunch of time on it.

Ran a few searches, couldn’t think of anything to effectively narrow down the results, due to so many question or celebration threads muddying the results.

I’m not sure I’ve ever read of anyone who has earned TRS a second time. Not saying it’s not happened, but it’s probably even rarer than earning it once. Which makes sense, imho. TRSs are already granted the opportunity once, and Fiverr is NOT known for giving second chances.

I’m not sure I’ve ever read of anyone who has earned TRS a second time.

I am sure I read of it in a post made in the last few days. I did a search too, but gave up because usually you have the answer. Now you have let me down. 😫

Found it! Our other Fiverr Forum Queen :princess:t2: posted it.

I hear so many stories on here about people getting demoted and not getting their TRS back that I didn’t want to be a person that got his back and didn’t note it on here. Last month I lost my TRS as I fell to 89% response rate, just had a rough few months. So I did raise my numbers significantly instead of giving up and honestly just sorta throwing myself at work has been a good distraction from life recently with my sisters diagnosis. The biggest key though I believe was just not giving up and…

I am sure I read of it in a post made in the last few days. I did a search too, but gave up because usually you have the answer. Now you have let me down. 😫

I hear so many stories on here about people getting demoted and not getting their TRS back that I didn’t want to be a person that got his back and didn’t note it on here. Last month I lost my TRS as I fell to 89% response rate, just had a rough few months. So I did raise my numbers significantly instead of giving up and honestly just sorta throwing myself at work has been a good distraction from life recently with my sisters diagnosis. The biggest key though I believe was just not giving up and…

Now you have let me down.

Nooooo! I didn’t mean to! 😭 (jk)

(I do see why you might have thought it was me, as I did the edit to put it in the right category. I almost never read ‘celebration’ posts, though, and it was an OLD one, too.)

Skimmed that thread. A response rate drop sounds like a reasonable recovery position. That’s a very simple stat to improve on and only a 1% drop below the required level of standards. The OP claimed quality and experience issues, though, so it’ll probably be a LOT harder. For sake of being honest, I highly doubt the OP can earn it back, but I wouldn’t mind being proven wrong.

As Vickie said, I lost mine a couple of years ago, but honestly, I concentrate more on my clients than I do on a badge that has little more to offer than the weekly payout. I’m used to being paid two times a month (a timetable I give myself) that I see levels are nothing more than a carrot that Fiverr uses to entice buyers.

In all honesty, I never remember the evaluations anymore. My focus is on the clients and providing them with quality work. That’s all the matters to me.

As Vickie said, I lost mine a couple of years ago, but honestly, I concentrate more on my clients than I do on a badge that has little more to offer than the weekly payout. I’m used to being paid two times a month (a timetable I give myself) that I see levels are nothing more than a carrot that Fiverr uses to entice buyers.

In all honesty, I never remember the evaluations anymore. My focus is on the clients and providing them with quality work. That’s all the matters to me.

I too, lost my TRS badge a couple years ago due to my message response being at 89% ONE darn percent below what I needed to keep it. ugh!

Have not gotten the TRS badge back either, but, like you, do not really care much. So glad that they no longer send that stupid message about how you have “Qualified for TRS” - only to be told 2 days later you didn’t make it. Just let me know if and when I ever get it back, mmmkay? 😆

GG

But I never lost my Green dashboard and everything postive. I don’t know why I’m not getting nominated again. I don’t receive any notification or message regarding this. My total earning about $150k+ and all other dashboard requirements always Green (100%)

I concentrate more on my clients than I do on a badge that has little more to offer than the weekly payout.

I lost it in 2018, didn’t get it back ever since. No effect on sales or number of clients, if anything I am better now than during the TRS days. It comes down to the pricing and work quality…

I concentrate more on my clients than I do on a badge that has little more to offer than the weekly payout.

I lost it in 2018, didn’t get it back ever since. No effect on sales or number of clients, if anything I am better now than during the TRS days. It comes down to the pricing and work quality…

I agree with you. The pricing depends on the level badge system.

I agree with you. The pricing depends on the level badge system.

The pricing depends on the level badge system.

No it doesn’t.

There are level 1 sellers that charge 5 times I charge.

Yes, pro level sellers can go up to $10000, but even if you are level 2 you can charge up to $1000 if I am not mistaken. There’s no pricing limit based on levels. What I was saying is that you must have a competitive price, it doesn’t matter if you’re level 2 or TRS that much!

But I never lost my Green dashboard and everything postive. I don’t know why I’m not getting nominated again. I don’t receive any notification or message regarding this. My total earning about $150k+ and all other dashboard requirements always Green (100%)

But I never lost my Green dashboard and everything postive. I

The same thing happened to @emeraldawnn

The pricing depends on the level badge system.

No it doesn’t.

There are level 1 sellers that charge 5 times I charge.

Yes, pro level sellers can go up to $10000, but even if you are level 2 you can charge up to $1000 if I am not mistaken. There’s no pricing limit based on levels. What I was saying is that you must have a competitive price, it doesn’t matter if you’re level 2 or TRS that much!

I did not mean that. The level system make the sense to my client that, I do quality work and they can trust in my service. and For my professionalism and quality work, I can offer a higher rate than others.

I did not mean that. The level system make the sense to my client that, I do quality work and they can trust in my service. and For my professionalism and quality work, I can offer a higher rate than others.

Well I don’t see any difference between being a TRS and Level 2, and I’ve been both.

Archived