How to promote another gig

rashed24_7

• 3 weeks later...

You don’t get to choose which gigs to promote. Fiverr chooses your gigs that meet the requirements, and it gives you the option to promote those!

i have to confuse i has an old Payoneer there has also attached one disabled fiverr

account these Fiverr are disabled in 6 months ago can i use this

new Fiverr payment method

please help me also give me Fiverr customer support mail

thank you in advance

i have to confuse i has an old Payoneer there has also attached one disabled fiverr

account these Fiverr are disabled in 6 months ago can i use this

new Fiverr payment method

please help me also give me Fiverr customer support mail

thank you in advance

Why is the other account disabled? Did Fiverr ban that account? Did you break TOS and get banned or your account disabled? Did you just go and create a new account without any regard to the rules? Unless you specifically got permission to close the other account - which, if it was disabled, that is not the case, you did not close it - Fiverr disabled it - then, you cannot create a new account to bypass being banned for whatever you may have done.

So, when you go to attach the same Payoneer account to this new Fiverr account, expect this account to be disabled as well.

GG

Why is the other account disabled? Did Fiverr ban that account? Did you break TOS and get banned or your account disabled? Did you just go and create a new account without any regard to the rules? Unless you specifically got permission to close the other account - which, if it was disabled, that is not the case, you did not close it - Fiverr disabled it - then, you cannot create a new account to bypass being banned for whatever you may have done.

So, when you go to attach the same Payoneer account to this new Fiverr account, expect this account to be disabled as well.

GG

i will be remover funds and add new then its look new

Archived