It`s necessary to be active to get a job in Fiverr?

dmcreationsbd

While I’m still a new seller, I try to be active everyday, even if it’s just checking how your gig is doing. For example, I check if my impressions if it went up or down. I visit the buyer request and I’m also hoping to find requests so that I can send an offer.

I think yes. It will help to get your profile search ranking up. Because buyers can filler current online sellers. If your profile ranking goes up you have high chance of getting more work. You can refresh Fiverr page 3/4 times per hour to show your availability status online.

PN: But this is not the only method help your gig search ranking up

I think yes. It will help to get your profile search ranking up. Because buyers can filler current online sellers. If your profile ranking goes up you have high chance of getting more work. You can refresh Fiverr page 3/4 times per hour to show your availability status online.

PN: But this is not the only method help your gig search ranking up

Many Many Thanks brother 💙

While I’m still a new seller, I try to be active everyday, even if it’s just checking how your gig is doing. For example, I check if my impressions if it went up or down. I visit the buyer request and I’m also hoping to find requests so that I can send an offer.

Thank you brother ❤️

Archived