How to become a Top Rated Seller after Achieving goals to be nominated?

carddesignrr

Hi
I Achieve these goals to be nominated for a Top Rated Seller

• **#### Selling Seniority–180 days

• **#### Orders–100

• **#### Earnings–$20,000

• **#### Days Without Warnings–30 days

Its more than 6 months to met this requirements but not yet earn that TRS badge.
Now what will make me A TRS sooner?

Tips required from TRS sellers.
Thanks in advance.

I was eligible for two years before I got the TRS badge. Some sellers have been eligible for even linger and have never been awarded the TRS badge.

Tip: Search out TRS sellers to see how their profile and gigs are different than yours and then make the appropriate changes.

I was eligible for two years before I got the TRS badge. Some sellers have been eligible for even linger and have never been awarded the TRS badge.

Tip: Search out TRS sellers to see how their profile and gigs are different than yours and then make the appropriate changes.

Tip: Search out TRS sellers to see how their profile and gigs

@carddesignrr:

While looking at other TRS Gigs is good advice to get an idea of what they may be doing - whatever you do, do NOT message any of these TRS sellers and ask them “how you can become a TRS”. Your message may and should be marked spam and this will certainly put the kibosh on your aspirations to become a TRS.

GG

@carddesignrr:

While looking at other TRS Gigs is good advice to get an idea of what they may be doing - whatever you do, do NOT message any of these TRS sellers and ask them “how you can become a TRS”. Your message may and should be marked spam and this will certainly put the kibosh on your aspirations to become a TRS.

GG

do NOT message any of these TRS sellers and ask them “how you can become a TRS”.

For sure DO NOT do that. ⬆️

okay.Thanks for your advice.

I waited about a year to get promoted after meeting the various thresholds. The reality is just about anyone can meet all the criteria over a longer period of time.

From what I would assume, you still have to be doing a very high level of work. Meaning, really high ratings and raving reviews, lots of consistent earnings, lots of repeat customers, overall professional communication, timely and high volume of deliveries per week (relative to others in your industry), professional level experience and credentials, etc.

Basically you have to show that you truly are a professional who is capable of handling what comes with being a TRS. I can tell you that once I got TRS my number of orders each month doubled. If I wasn’t a truly skilled and efficient seller, I would not have been able to handle the workload.

I waited about a year to get promoted after meeting the various thresholds. The reality is just about anyone can meet all the criteria over a longer period of time.

From what I would assume, you still have to be doing a very high level of work. Meaning, really high ratings and raving reviews, lots of consistent earnings, lots of repeat customers, overall professional communication, timely and high volume of deliveries per week (relative to others in your industry), professional level experience and credentials, etc.

Basically you have to show that you truly are a professional who is capable of handling what comes with being a TRS. I can tell you that once I got TRS my number of orders each month doubled. If I wasn’t a truly skilled and efficient seller, I would not have been able to handle the workload.

okay.Thank you so much for your advice.

@carddesignrr:

GG

That would be hilarious. I imagined possible scenarios the TRS candidate would message a TRS:

Hello, future fellow TRS.

I am going around conducting research on achieving a TRS badge and would appreciate advice on… block

Archived