Is my gig effective and eye catching?

rachoni

I have been doing some extensive research on Fiverr and trying my best to have quality content. I’ve been trying to improve in any way I can but I feel like something is missing. Is my gig effective at catching my customer’s attention and communicating what they will get with this gig? I worry I compressed the image files too much but they were so big because of the layers (the first two, at least). If you were a buyer, would you consider buying this?

favicon-32x32.png.30e6e431a651c21c4800a2fb6a17ba47.png Fiverr.com
draw-your-character-as-a-cute-chibi.jpg.bfe71be9b448cc338a4e92dbf2cdd78e.jpg

Rachoni: I will draw you a cute chibi illustration for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, Rachoni will draw you a cute chibi illustration. | I will draw you or your character in my soft chibi style. The rules are simple. You describe what you want (attach reference images) and | Fiverr

Looks okay to me. There was one thing that turned me off though. If I wanted to purchase your $30 gig and have it printed on shirts, I would have to pay an additional $40 to do so? Is that common practice in your field?

Looks okay to me. There was one thing that turned me off though. If I wanted to purchase your $30 gig and have it printed on shirts, I would have to pay an additional $40 to do so? Is that common practice in your field?

I based it off similar prices to other artists and graphic designers in my field and on Fiverr. Generally commercial rights are much pricier than private use. The designer is basically signing over the rights to the image for the customer to use however they like. For example, using it on company shirts. This is quite commonplace in most fields.

However, private use printing is okay. Example, printing on a card or shirt for a mother’s day present. As long as it’s not being used commercially for profit any kind of personal use is okay. I’ll make that part more clear in my description.

Archived