I am a new sound designer :))

Hello everyone! My name is Juan Cruz, I am from Argentina and I am a sound designer for audiovisual content and others.

I am here to help you with all the projects that need high quality audio. I hope you guys have a great day!

Kind regards ☺️

favicon-32x32.png.a0a2989452ffcf0c1af12bfb875f43ef.png Fiverr.com
create-professional-sound-design-for-your-project.jpg.b3bfe4c086de22be837bfb0dc30207b6.jpg

Studiosur: I will produce profesional sound design for $10 on fiverr.com

For only $10, Studiosur will produce profesional sound design. | Sound is EVERYTHING!Elevate your sound design on your films, videos, ads, and apps!Grab your audience's attention with great audio and music right from the start | Fiverr

Welcome and congrats on your first few sales! I noticed you already had some gigs under your belt so we’ll done! I can tell you make really good content.

Welcome and congrats on your first few sales! I noticed you already had some gigs under your belt so we’ll done! I can tell you make really good content

Thank you very much for your comment! I still haven’t been able to take off but it’s just a matter of time, have a nice day :raised_hands:t2:

Welcome and congrats on your first few sales! I noticed you already had some gigs under your belt so we’ll done! I can tell you make really good content

Thank you very much for your comment! I still haven’t been able to take off but it’s just a matter of time, have a nice day :raised_hands:t2:

Welcome to the Fiverr community and Best wishes

Archived