New Users: What makes you stand out from the crowd?

Hey everyone! My name is Maria. I am a new fiverr freelancer. Excited to join the community.

What unique skill/experience do you have that other freelancers who provide the same services may not have ?

For me, I am a licensed English and French language teacher. I offer proofreading, editing, translation, content writing, blog writing, or curriculum writing. Not everyone that offers writing or translation services has the background and skills that I have. I believe that makes me unique.

How do you stand out from the crowd?

This thread is for new users only?

I’ll show myself the door. 😐

(Anyway, I don’t like to brag/flex!)

It’s okay as long as it’s professional and not unwarranted. For example, since it was asked it’s okay but not okay if they weren’t asking for it. You can be modest but confident in what you do. Give yourself a little credit and believe in your hard work. It’s also a balance of knowing how to take criticism well. Also I think all users are welcome to reply. Best wishes ❤️

I have exceptional customer service skills. I’ve been told in my professional life that I’m very easy going and great to work with.

*Customer service skills go a long way! Also if you are easy to work with that seems like people would come back to be repeat customers.

This thread is for new users only?

I’ll show myself the door. 😐

(Anyway, I don’t like to brag/flex!)

Hey enunciator, thanks for your thoughts. The door is open for anyone 🙂 But it is on the forum for new user introductions. I just asked the question to new users as this site has hundreds of sellers and is very competitive so it is important to know what skills you bring to the table. Regarding to bragging, how do buyers know the difference between what you offer compared to your competitors? There is nothing wrong with knowing your strengths and using those strengths to help others.

Hey everyone! My name is Maria. I am a new fiverr freelancer. Excited to join the community.

What unique skill/experience do you have that other freelancers who provide the same services may not have ?

For me, I am a licensed English and French language teacher. I offer proofreading, editing, translation, content writing, blog writing, or curriculum writing. Not everyone that offers writing or translation services has the background and skills that I have. I believe that makes me unique.

How do you stand out from the crowd?

What unique skill/experience do you have that other freelancers who provide the same services may not have

I like to think everyone else has the same/better skillset than me. It all depends upon the buyer, whether they choose to click on my yellow gig picture or my counterpart’s dark silhouette picture.

@logomedia628 Thanks for sharing. I really like what you said about maintaining good relationships with clients. I think that is essential to build trust with clients.

Definitely.

My running gig is unrelated to my educational background but all my reviews highlight my communication skill as a constant.

Archived