For all the new sellers here. Want to be successful on Fiverr? Read this ๐Ÿ‘‡

To be a successful freelancer on Fiverr, there is no shortcut, no easy and quickly. There is perseverance, ethic and hard work.

My suggestion is to start by reading this ๐Ÿ‘‡

favicon-32x32.png.bc690807c97bbb59c9b04acdd7ea6160.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.beb8e70d544a5055b564b54d0e5e8bfd.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

And this ๐Ÿ‘‡

favicon-32x32.png.bc690807c97bbb59c9b04acdd7ea6160.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.beb8e70d544a5055b564b54d0e5e8bfd.png

Fiverr's Community Standards

To maintain a respectful and safe environment for everyone, weโ€™ve created a set of community standards that outline whatโ€™s allowed on Fiverr

Good luck ๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 24

Becoming aware and familiar with the terms and conditions of operating on Fiverr wonโ€™t necessarily lead to success, but it definitely greatly diminishes the likelihood of it turning into a short-lived, fiery disaster careening off a cliff caused entirely by oneโ€™s own lack of knowledge of the rules.

๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Like 10

Becoming aware and familiar with the terms and conditions of operating on Fiverr wonโ€™t necessarily lead to success, but it definitely greatly diminishes the likelihood of it turning into a short-lived, fiery disaster careening off a cliff caused entirely by oneโ€™s own lack of knowledge of the rules.

๐Ÿ”ฅ

I completely agree with you. My point here is that reading the basic rules can prevent many problems that you see people complaining aboutโ€ฆ and are totally preventable.

• Like 4

I completely agree with you. My point here is that reading the basic rules can prevent many problems that you see people complaining aboutโ€ฆ and are totally preventable.

Part of the issue is many Fiverr users do not have he English proficiency to read the terms of service.

• Like 4