I Got Two Warnings and My Gigs has been Denied

zxyria

hii, i got two warnings recently and it says im restricted and under review. but when i checked my gig’s. it was on the denied tab. is it only because im under review? can i get those gigs back after im allowed to place or make orders again?

Hello, please don’t be nervous i know you are. You have to contact Customer support. Before communication, You should learn the Terms of Service of Fiverr Marketplace and modify your gig details according to the rules and regulation. They can Help you! It can take a long time to resolve though. Don’t worry!

What were your warnings for?

it was inapopriate use of language, tho im not one who was swearing, the buyer was and i did report her already but i was the one who got a warning. i would take a screenshot for you to see

Hello, please don’t be nervous i know you are. You have to contact Customer support. Before communication, You should learn the Terms of Service of Fiverr Marketplace and modify your gig details according to the rules and regulation. They can Help you! It can take a long time to resolve though. Don’t worry!

awhh thank you, i really am nervous. i dont thinm i could bare to lose any of my gigs. i have contacted the support already, and still waiting for theyre reply. thankyou

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

You should avoid buyer like that and you should talk professionally if you encounter someone like that or just straight out block them. You would not want to encounter a person with that attitude. They should respect you and you should respect them. It’s not worth working with that person if they swear at you

You should avoid buyer like that and you should talk professionally if you encounter someone like that or just straight out block them. You would not want to encounter a person with that attitude. They should respect you and you should respect them. It’s not worth working with that person if they swear at you

yes, i shouldve just blocked her and canelled the order. instead of talking, that actually happened yesterfay and i was having a panic attack, fiverr helped me a lot already and i dont think i could bare to lose it this time, fiverr is my only source of income, yet i just ruined all of it just because of my ego

yes, i shouldve just blocked her and canelled the order. instead of talking, that actually happened yesterfay and i was having a panic attack, fiverr helped me a lot already and i dont think i could bare to lose it this time, fiverr is my only source of income, yet i just ruined all of it just because of my ego

talking back* thankyou for helping me out!

Of course happy helping you. If they can’t understand your schedule and how busy you are you should not waste your time. Advice: identify her attitude and use your instinct

oh im sorry, thankyou. i deleted it

Oh wow. You were rude. Nothing to argue here. You were called names but you were super rude and unprofessional. That warning was deserved in my point of view.

Not to discourage you but in 99% cases restricted account get permanently blocked unless fiverr made a mistake and it doesn’t look like they did in your case.

(In all this time on the forum I saw only 3 accounts being restored)

guess I missed out on the screen capture

With the client name removed

PicsArt_05-20-11_05_45.thumb.jpg.de108f1bf79742789aa0fc6a72454cf0.jpg
PicsArt_05-20-11.05.451080×2086 159 KB

thankyou, i cant deny the fact that i was being rude and unprofessional, since that was the third order that we made, and the others was asked to be cancelled aswell. sorry again

thankyou, i cant deny the fact that i was being rude and unprofessional, since that was the third order that we made, and the others was asked to be cancelled aswell. sorry again

Oh… Uhh, hmm. 😐

It seemed the comment was just a status check. You went a teensy bit overboard and went from 0 to 100 while also recommending a cancellation. Just a little reply like, “Hello! I am currently occupied with online classwork but will be able to dedicate to your order this evening. I will notify and send you the outlines as soon as they are complete!” would have likely served a whole lot better.

since that was the third order that we made, and the others was asked to be cancelled aswell. sorry again

I wonder why? It seems you are willing to snap at buyers and request order cancellations at the drop of a hat, but then seem slightly perplexed as to having all these cancellations.

If freelancing is inducing panic attacks, then honestly, freelancing is probably not the healthiest thing for you to do currently.

I know creatives may face difficulties when it comes to communication with clients, but since you entered the market and are selling your skills, you have to learn and deal with that. There is a simple trick: before replying to anything, just imagine you were the buyer - were you personally happy with this reply from a seller?

It doesn’t mean you have to be extremely complaisant, but answering the way you did isn’t appropriate for sure.

Just consider it as a new experience. I hope they’ll bring you back and give you one more chance 🙂

I know creatives may face difficulties when it comes to communication with clients, but since you entered the market and are selling your skills, you have to learn and deal with that. There is a simple trick: before replying to anything, just imagine you were the buyer - were you personally happy with this reply from a seller?

It doesn’t mean you have to be extremely complaisant, but answering the way you did isn’t appropriate for sure.

Just consider it as a new experience. I hope they’ll bring you back and give you one more chance 🙂

thankyou so much, i really appreciate you guys. ty for the tips, been trying to contact her to at least apologise for what i’ve but since fiverr isnt letting me send a message anymore, i coulnt do anything. i might consider to quit fiverr but i wanted to ask for her forgiveness before doing that.

i would surely take these as a reference to do better as a seller in the future. thankyou

Archived