I,m a new seller,

hridoy_khan_hk

Hi, I’m Hridoy khan. I’m working as a promotional video ads creator. Such as, I do it, short video ads, real estate promos, youtube intro outro, business promotion ads and more. But I’m a new seller. No order achieve at this moments. How can i published my work experience i don’t know. Any suggestion for me. Please share your tips with me and help for a order. Its my profession its my dream.

Thanks ****

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 15 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum world. Now I’m going to tell you some steps for getting an order:

1. As a new seller try to be active on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as much as you can. Because Fiverr activity is the most gig ranking factors on Fiverr.
  2. Develop your skill and create a portfolio according to your skill.
  3. BR is the Most Important thing for a new seller, So as a new seller try to send 10 buyer requests daily.
  4. As a new seller you can publish 7 gigs, I suggest you publish 7 gigs according to your skill. Must remember that, while creating a new gig try to select keywords from suggested keywords.
  5. Trust yourself and never give up.

Welcome to fiverr community. Kindly active 24/7 and try to send 10 buyer request everyday. also make a work portfolio for your own, if any buyer ask to show then you will submitted those samples i hope it will help you. keep patience work hard success will come definitely

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum world. Now I’m going to tell you some steps for getting an order:

1. As a new seller try to be active on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as much as you can. Because Fiverr activity is the most gig ranking factors on Fiverr.
  2. Develop your skill and create a portfolio according to your skill.
  3. BR is the Most Important thing for a new seller, So as a new seller try to send 10 buyer requests daily.
  4. As a new seller you can publish 7 gigs, I suggest you publish 7 gigs according to your skill. Must remember that, while creating a new gig try to select keywords from suggested keywords.
  5. Trust yourself and never give up.

Very helpful. Thanks

Welcome to fiverr community. Kindly active 24/7 and try to send 10 buyer request everyday. also make a work portfolio for your own, if any buyer ask to show then you will submitted those samples i hope it will help you. keep patience work hard success will come definitely

Thank you for your advice.

. Kindly active 24/

Have YOU slept since you joined Fiverr as a seller?

Do not post the “be active 24/7” drivel. It is FALSE. No one needs to be active all the time.

GG

Archived