Hello! I'm new on Fiverr, I need advices!

pizzannalisa

Every day you send 10 buyer request. Also try to available 24/7 on fiverr. as much as you spend time on fiverr.Fiverr will give it back one day

Also try to available 24/7

Again, do NOT give this nonsense advice to newbies here. There is NO benefit to being online 24/7 and, in fact, can lead to a mental breakdown. Do you want to pay the hospital bill for them when they collapse from lack of sleep and having hallucinations? Doubt it.

GG

Thank you for the image! I click on “Buyer Requests” and I see only this:

There is a timing for buyer request you can check 12.00pm in Bangladesh time

and 5.00pm to 8.00 pm, also 10.00pm to 12.00 am, 03.00 am to 05.00 am, most of the buyer request you will get on this time. as new seller you have to check on this time, and try to use auto refresher extension. kindly set different time on their for auto refresher for buyer request page you can set the time at least 10min. i think it will help you.

Also try to available 24/7

Again, do NOT give this nonsense advice to newbies here. There is NO benefit to being online 24/7 and, in fact, can lead to a mental breakdown. Do you want to pay the hospital bill for them when they collapse from lack of sleep and having hallucinations? Doubt it.

GG

Madam i mean that he or she active by it by mobile device, there is option to online. that’s the thing, don’t get me wrong please

I am a new seller too, I’m on fiver since mid March of 2021. I got total of 5 order.

I my experience, you have to do a lot of research to rank your gig, but ranking a gig only half of it, you have to make it look attractive so that potential buyer visit your gig. And finally I think getting order is a matter of luck also.

So mu advice would be spend some time researching.
🙂

I am a new seller too, I’m on fiver since mid March of 2021. I got total of 5 order.

I my experience, you have to do a lot of research to rank your gig, but ranking a gig only half of it, you have to make it look attractive so that potential buyer visit your gig. And finally I think getting order is a matter of luck also.

So mu advice would be spend some time researching.

🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Fiverr and Fiverr forum world. I suggest you follow some steps for success on Fiverr:

1. As a new seller try to be active on Fiverr and Fiverr forum as much as you can. Because Fiverr gig ranks depend on your activity.

2. Buyer Request is the Most Important thing for a new seller, So as a new seller try to send 10 buyer requests daily.

3. As a new seller you can publish 7 gigs, I suggest you publish 7 gigs according to your skill. Must remember that, while creating a new gig try to select keywords from suggested keywords.

4. Believe in Yourself is the key to the success of every work. So Believe yourself and never give up, one day you’ll be successful.

Suggestion is good enough. Thank you 🙂

Archived