Sellers contacting me out of the blue

maz_maz

I just got level 1, and since that day I’ve had people contacting me saying they offer X or Y service… any idea why? I haven’t posted a buyer request or anything. In order to not have a non-response tank my response rate I’m having to respond to them but they’re not buyers contacting me about my gigs, they’re more like spam. Anything I can do about this?

Hello Dear,

Hope you are very well. I know this kind of situation is stressful for a proactive seller. However, what you can do it just report those message. FIVERR will take care of those case. As well as you can just inform this situation in support for a better reference.

Take Care. Have a blessed day!

Hello Dear,

Hope you are very well. I know this kind of situation is stressful for a proactive seller. However, what you can do it just report those message. FIVERR will take care of those case. As well as you can just inform this situation in support for a better reference.

Take Care. Have a blessed day!

Hello Dear,

Using “Dear” in place of someone’s name/username is very colloquial and I thought this would help some sellers with their communication wink GOOD USES: “Dear seller”“Dear buyer”“Dear NAME” (example: Dear Bob)“Dear USERNAME” (example: Dear Bob1989)NOT GOOD: “Hi Dear”“Yes Dear”“No Dear”Using a person’s username or actual name is a better choice than simply calling them Dear (it’s much more appropriate), and it will help you build a relationship with clients.

Archived