Buyer Can't Find me!

anik7291

Thanks for d reply but how to active it ??? or how to make it available???

You should have received an email or message from Fiverr stating the reason for removing your profile.

No they didn’t give me any Mail for removing my profile!!!

Even yesterday i active e gig and edit a lil bit and its work too bt not showing in search bar or my profile too!!!

my username is : Anik729

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com dbde7a5679c3fa2f470ec9f56f4d59af90685cc0.jpeg

anik729's public profile on Fiverr

I am a freelancer with the complex experience. I am so much comfortable to do work with stress. I am dedicated to promotes buyers product all over the world. I am 100% honest with my profession.

The forum has a glitch which adds a 1 to the end of some usernames.

Your account is active and your gig can be purchased.

Your account is active and your gig can be purchased.

Yes, usually the one is added to a name without numbers like @mariashtelle1. Then it is more obvious. When the 1 is added to a name with numbers it gets confusing.

Yes, usually the one is added to a name without numbers like @mariashtelle1. Then it is more obvious. When the 1 is added to a name with numbers it gets confusing.

Yes, usually the one is added to a name without numbers like @mariashtelle1.

It happens when there is already a forum member with the exact same username. In this case: Profile - anik729 - Fiverr Community Forum

If anyone search by my Username they didn’t find my profile(gig too)!!!

FIverr is not necessarily designed to find sellers by their username. Buyers search for services and pick gigs based on that! Since you’ve joined after so many years, it may take a while before the system catches up with the update.

If it’s regarding the wrong forum ID, add a link to your Fiverr Profile on your forum profile.

Hope that helps!!

Xx

you need to contact the Fiverr support team.

you need to contact the Fiverr support team.

Take support from Fiverr Support Team, Hope they will fixing it

ASAP Contact on Fiverr Support Center

The problem was solved by the users who posted before you. Why should the original poster, aka the OP waste their time and the time of Customer Support by contacting Fiverr support? :thinking:

Please read the thread before you comment to make sure you are not giving an answer to a problem that has already been corrected.

Yes, usually the one is added to a name without numbers like @mariashtelle1.

It happens when there is already a forum member with the exact same username. In this case: Profile - anik729 - Fiverr Community Forum

If anyone search by my Username they didn’t find my profile(gig too)!!!

FIverr is not necessarily designed to find sellers by their username. Buyers search for services and pick gigs based on that! Since you’ve joined after so many years, it may take a while before the system catches up with the update.

If it’s regarding the wrong forum ID, add a link to your Fiverr Profile on your forum profile.

Hope that helps!!

Xx

got it!!!

nd yes added my Fiverr Profile link to the forum profile!

Archived