What is the procedure to follow to create a new account after an account getting disabled?

walisony

You cannot create a new account.

Your old account was disabled for breaking the rules here. There are consequences for that.

If you create a new account, expect it to be disabled as well.

So, what rule did you break?

GG

it says copyright issue

You’re copying someone else’s description, so bad, you haven’t learned to publish a new gig before. And yes the description should be written in your own way but not a copy. Then you come to fiverr and work on new PC with new account.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Otherwise just open a new acc with a new number phone and it will be okay.

@fradelia Stop spreading false information.

Any new account will be disabled!

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Otherwise just open a new acc with a new number phone and it will be okay.

@fradelia Stop spreading false information.

Any new account will be disabled!

• Violation of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards may get your account disabled permanently.

• Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Fiverr.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

what, if i open a new account in another computer and add another payment method?

what, if i open a new account in another computer and add another payment method?

Won’t work, because at some point, you will be asked to verify your ID.

So, unless you intend to commit fraud that way too, you will be found out.

Why do you want to cheat so badly? That is what got you into this mess to begin with.

GG

Won’t work, because at some point, you will be asked to verify your ID.

So, unless you intend to commit fraud that way too, you will be found out.

Why do you want to cheat so badly? That is what got you into this mess to begin with.

GG

my disabled account wasn’t verified…so they doesn’t have my id…i don’t want to cheat…i am apologizing my mistakes and want to work properly from now…

My account has been disabled for some TOS violating reason…now I want to start working again…what should I do for creating new account?

First you say:

My account has been disabled for some TOS violating reason

Then you say:

my disabled account wasn’t verified

And finally, you say:

i am apologizing my mistakes and want to work properly from now…

So, which is it? Did you break a rule or did it have to do with having issues verifying your ID?

Did you just give up on trying to verify your ID and now your “old” account is disabled, and this is why you want to create a “new” account?

If that is the issue, no, you still cannot create a new account because you want to start working again - well, until your ID is requested for validation. If it was just because you could not verify your ID and they ask you to do this, you will run into the same problem if you cannot verify your ID.

GG

my disabled account wasn’t verified…so they doesn’t have my id…i don’t want to cheat…i am apologizing my mistakes and want to work properly from now…

i don’t want to cheat

Opening a new account without the permission from Customer Support would be breaking the rules (or cheating).

First you say:

My account has been disabled for some TOS violating reason

Then you say:

my disabled account wasn’t verified

And finally, you say:

i am apologizing my mistakes and want to work properly from now…

So, which is it? Did you break a rule or did it have to do with having issues verifying your ID?

Did you just give up on trying to verify your ID and now your “old” account is disabled, and this is why you want to create a “new” account?

If that is the issue, no, you still cannot create a new account because you want to start working again - well, until your ID is requested for validation. If it was just because you could not verify your ID and they ask you to do this, you will run into the same problem if you cannot verify your ID.

GG

my id was not requested for validation…they never asked me for that…

my id was not requested for validation…they never asked me for that…

I read your post as though your account was restricted because you could not validate your ID. I see now it was because of some copyright violation. Most likely, that account is toast.

While you say you do not want to cheat, creating a new account so you can bypass breaking the rules of the site is cheating.

The only thing you can do, which has been suggested here, is to contact Fiverr and beg for mercy, tell them you have read the TOS and do not intend to use someone else’s work as your own (copyright violation) or whatever your infraction was. They may give you a chance, but, do not bet the farm on it.

GG

I read your post as though your account was restricted because you could not validate your ID. I see now it was because of some copyright violation. Most likely, that account is toast.

While you say you do not want to cheat, creating a new account so you can bypass breaking the rules of the site is cheating.

The only thing you can do, which has been suggested here, is to contact Fiverr and beg for mercy, tell them you have read the TOS and do not intend to use someone else’s work as your own (copyright violation) or whatever your infraction was. They may give you a chance, but, do not bet the farm on it.

GG

ok…thanks a lot for your help…

Archived