Which level is better to earn money?

zero_doshomik

Hello Seller!

For few days, I have observed that higher-level sellers face problems to earn money or do not get good order as they did at a lower level. Besides, some new seller from more than a year in Fiverr make money regularly, and they don’t bother to update their status or have no intention to uprise the current level.

I am a new seller here, and all the happening is making me confused. What do you think?

• Like 19

Hello Doshomik,

To be honest, NONE LEVEL IS REQUIRED TO EARN MONEY on Fiverr. All you need to rank your gigs on Fiverr to earn money. I am level 2 and earning is still same as it was on previous month.

I will suggest you to create more gigs with low competition keywords and you will get your orders soon.
Thanks
Mubashir

• Like 12

Hello Seller!

For few days, I have observed that higher-level sellers face problems to earn money or do not get good order as they did at a lower level. Besides, some new seller from more than a year in Fiverr make money regularly, and they don’t bother to update their status or have no intention to uprise the current level.

I am a new seller here, and all the happening is making me confused. What do you think?

I have observed that higher-level sellers face problems to earn money or do not get good order as they did at a lower level.

Never saw that statistics.

Low sales periods happens at all levels.

That doesn’t mean that lower level sellers specifically make more money than higher levels or higher levels make more money that lower levels.

It all depends on a person, a service, season and a lot of other factors on how many sales and how big will be your income. Your income doesn’t depend on a seller level.

• Like 17

Hello Seller!

or do not get good order as they did at a lower level

I have actually experienced/noticed this myself. When I was a level 1 buyer I suddenly got less impressions/clicks and orders. Now that I’ve gone down a level (mainly due to a response rate bug) I’m suddenly getting more traffic again.

• Like 14

I have observed that higher-level sellers face problems to earn money or do not get good order as they did at a lower level.

Never saw that statistics.

Low sales periods happens at all levels.

That doesn’t mean that lower level sellers specifically make more money than higher levels or higher levels make more money that lower levels.

It all depends on a person, a service, season and a lot of other factors on how many sales and how big will be your income. Your income doesn’t depend on a seller level.

thanks @mariashtelle1 , those valuable comments give me inspiration… hope i will provide better to best service as a new seller…

• Like 8

or do not get good order as they did at a lower level

I have actually experienced/noticed this myself. When I was a level 1 buyer I suddenly got less impressions/clicks and orders. Now that I’ve gone down a level (mainly due to a response rate bug) I’m suddenly getting more traffic again.

sounds mysterious algorithms @mvrphotodesign

• Like 8

You can’t look at individual sellers, those fluctuate based on a ton of factors.

On average, a level one seller will make more money per month than a no level seller, a level 2 will make more than a level one, and a TRS will make more than a level 2.

• Like 10

Nopr, Pro’s charge more and make more.

Per order, yes, but it’s not that straightforward in total earnings, since there are less orders, on average, than a lot of non Pro TRS’s. Either way, Pro is not a “level”, so it can’t be compared with level 1/2/TRS, you can be both. It’s kind of another platform inside the platform. Fiverr should probably spin it into its own thing, and separate the Pro market from normal Fiverr.

• Like 10

Per order, yes, but it’s not that straightforward in total earnings, since there are less orders, on average, than a lot of non Pro TRS’s. Either way, Pro is not a “level”, so it can’t be compared with level 1/2/TRS, you can be both. It’s kind of another platform inside the platform. Fiverr should probably spin it into its own thing, and separate the Pro market from normal Fiverr.

@visualstudios, you have voiced a new direction for PRO… lot of things to learn.

• Like 6

Hello Seller!

they don’t bother to update their status or have no intention to uprise the current level.

Status is updated automatically by Fiverr. There’s no way around it. Once you meet the requirements you will be promoted to the next level on evaluation day.

• Like 6

Thanks for your reply, but don’t understand about low competition keyword?

If you will search logo design in fiverr you will finds thousands of gigs there. If you will change your keyword to Realestate logo then, definiately you will see hunderds or a few gigs on this keywords. Keywords/tags having low competition will help you rank faster.

• Like 6

If you will search logo design in fiverr you will finds thousands of gigs there. If you will change your keyword to Realestate logo then, definiately you will see hunderds or a few gigs on this keywords. Keywords/tags having low competition will help you rank faster.

But, when the buyers use search by logo, then all logo keywords come first, then others irrelevant, right? if anyone search by real-estate logo, then will come first…am i right?

• Like 5

• 1 year later...
On 2/8/2023 at 2:32 AM, markwentworth said:

It's great to see that you're taking the time to think through the best approach for earning money on the platform.

It can definitely be confusing, especially when it comes to understanding the different levels. The best level to make money really depends on your goals. If you're looking for more options to increase income, check out bingo tour review to find out how to profitably and effectively grow your capital in a playful way. However, if you’re interested in increasing your income potential, it's important to upgrade your level. Upgrading your level won’t only open up more opportunities, but also allow you to charge more for your services.

• Like 6