What should I write in buyer request?

mdjabidul

At first you have to understand your buyer what is he/she trying to say. After that you’ll explain about the project that you can solve easily and they can confidently trust on you that you can

I understood. Thank you.

You need to write what the buyer wants.

Suppose, The buyer request is “Redesign my company logo and make sure all the words are in Uppercase. I want to see them in blue and black colors”
You need to write.

Hi,
I understand that you want to redesign your company logo with all letters in uppercase with your favourite colors in blue and back. I can redesign your logo as I am a professional Logo designer with years of experience. Please have a look at my diversified portfolio. link here.-------

Looking forward to working with you.
Mubashir

That’s it. Always write your custom buyer request for each client don’t copy and paste it for all buyers.

I hope that’s understandable.

Thanks,
Mubashir

Suppose, The buyer request is “Redesign my company logo and make sure all the words are in Uppercase. I want to see them in blue and black colors”

You need to write.

Hi,

I understand that you want to redesign your company logo with all letters in uppercase with your favourite colors in blue and back. I can redesign your logo as I am a professional Logo designer with years of experience. Please have a look at my diversified portfolio. link here.-------

Mubashir

That’s it. Always write your custom buyer request for each client don’t copy and paste it for all buyers.

Thanks,

Mubashir

Very helpful advice for me. Thanks for your information.

You need to write.

Hi,

Mubashir

Thanks,

Mubashir

If I were a Buyer posting your sample BR, I would pass over your offer.

If I were making an offer on that sample… well, actually I wouldn’t make an offer on that BR, because there’s too much missing information. Maybe if there was also an attachment that elaborated.

If I were a Buyer posting your sample BR, I would pass over your offer.

If I were making an offer on that sample… well, actually I wouldn’t make an offer on that BR, because there’s too much missing information. Maybe if there was also an attachment that elaborated.

Thanks for your suggestions. I will definitely look into your request.

Buyer request is one the important thing to get orders. If you want to get orders from it please follow those steps:
Read Buyer request description properly. Try understand their requirements. Feel it! And then write about your service. what your going to offer the buyers. Remember do not copy paste. buyer request description is also a part of your creativity. Write different in buyer request.
Sometimes many buyer request contains incomplete info. If it happens please send your offer with a question.
If buyer attaches something in the attachment file, check the file first. then you will get some idea about the job.

Buyer request is one the important thing to get orders. If you want to get orders from it please follow those steps:

Read Buyer request description properly. Try understand their requirements. Feel it! And then write about your service. what your going to offer the buyers. Remember do not copy paste. buyer request description is also a part of your creativity. Write different in buyer request.

Sometimes many buyer request contains incomplete info. If it happens please send your offer with a question.

If buyer attaches something in the attachment file, check the file first. then you will get some idea about the job.

I will definitely keep it in mind. Thank you so much.

Archived