Buyers requests quickly fade away

Limited to Sellers, actually.

I read somewhere on the Fiver Forum that there were 10 sellers from each level that were allowed to apply for a BR before a level of sellers is closed out of the “bidding.” Because level 0 sellers depend more on Buyer Request than other sellers they have more competition for sending offers to each BR. So, since you, @bethanyvo are a level 0 seller that may be part of your issue. BTW you have a nice looking profile, or maybe it is just the fact that you are so pretty that your gigs look good. …

It’s understandable for new sellers to heavily focus on Buyer Requests to try to land their first few jobs, but the main objective for sellers on Fiverr is for buyers to come to you, not for you come to them.

If I wanted to relentlessly audition for jobs against dozens/hundreds of other applicants, then I would do it specifically on other platforms.

Limited to Sellers, actually.

I read somewhere on the Fiver Forum that there were 10 sellers from each level that were allowed to apply for a BR before a level of sellers is closed out of the “bidding.” Because level 0 sellers depend more on Buyer Request than other sellers they have more competition for sending offers to each BR. So, since you, @bethanyvo are a level 0 seller that may be part of your issue. BTW you have a nice looking profile, or maybe it is just the fact that you are so pretty that your gigs look good. …

If this is true. It’s eye opener. Thanks

Archived