How can get more clicks & orders

afrin93

Hi, I am a new seller from March 2021. I published three Gigs. There are FB page create, FB & IG marketing, and Virtual Assistant. I promote my Gigs on social media sites (FB & LinkedIn). Why isn’t my gig click increasing and getting no orders yet now? As a new seller, I requested to you please see my profile or Gigs and solve my problem or suggest. Please help me 😍.

**My Gigs **
Gig-1
Gig-2

With regards,
Afrin93

Search good keyword and put on your gigs and more active on fiverr. optimize your gigs so you can get order and clicks.

Hi ayushshukla102, thank you very much for your valuable comment. I will try according to your suggestion.

It’ll help you I guess

Hello Athoi, Fiverr detects your activity. Being active on Fiverr can rank your profile as well as your gig. If you are a new seller BR is the best friend you here but you have not sent any. You’ll have to get rank for your gig. Try to be active on Fiverr as much as you can also in Fiverr Forum. Send 10 BR every day with perfect analysis. Firstly target a log competitive main keyword for the title as well as for the tag. For the description focus on the buyer’s advancement from your gig, …

It’ll help you I guess

Hello Athoi, Fiverr detects your activity. Being active on Fiverr can rank your profile as well as your gig. If you are a new seller BR is the best friend you here but you have not sent any. You’ll have to get rank for your gig. Try to be active on Fiverr as much as you can also in Fiverr Forum. Send 10 BR every day with perfect analysis. Firstly target a log competitive main keyword for the title as well as for the tag. For the description focus on the buyer’s advancement from your gig, …

Hi developer_ayon, Thank you very much. It is a valuable suggestion for me as a new seller on Fiverr. I will try my best for success according to this suggestion.

With regards

afrin93

Hello nasiruddin0, Thank you very much for your valuable comments. I read your post & visit your profile. Your profile is so good. I understood your suggestions. I will try according to your suggestions. Note: any tips for success please share with me.

With regards
afrin93

Competitive pricing, be active, good feedbck

Hi psychicbunny, Thank you very much for your suggestions. I just visit your profile and Gigs. Your profile is so good & gets 1k+ reviews. Outstanding performance on Fiverr. But I can’t understand why you can’t earn any level. Note: Please share with me your previous work experience or tips for success.

With regards

afrin93

It’ll help you I guess

please can you explain wat is a “BR”

and thank you for your advice

It’ll help you I guess

wow! great your best suggestion. i like this advice. but I am also this similer condition. but i need to effective buyer request then i get order. If you have time , please share your knowledge about buyer request.

Have a good day and pray for you

wow! great your best suggestion. i like this advice. but I am also this similer condition. but i need to effective buyer request then i get order. If you have time , please share your knowledge about buyer request.

Have a good day and pray for you

Well, good question. I’ve researched a lot on writing effective buyer request to win a job.

Step 1- Read the BR minimum 2 times and try to find out buyers requirements and problems.

Step 2- Tell him the way you are going to solve his problems.

Step 3- If you have any demo work which matches with his requirement attach the link.

These steps will increase the chance to getting the job

Well, good question. I’ve researched a lot on writing effective buyer request to win a job.

Step 1- Read the BR minimum 2 times and try to find out buyers requirements and problems.

Step 2- Tell him the way you are going to solve his problems.

Step 3- If you have any demo work which matches with his requirement attach the link.

These steps will increase the chance to getting the job

Dear sir, Very helpful instruction . If i have my work history with phone number and gmail , have a problem?, please provide your reply

Dear sir, Very helpful instruction . If i have my work history with phone number and gmail , have a problem?, please provide your reply

I’ll suggest you to create a behance account for portfolio. Take screenshot of your work history and upload there. Provide your work link from behance, it’s the perfect way. I’m using this.

If you are a digital marketer, don’t copy paste your previous work containing with number and mail.

Archived