Why Why Why? Don't Get order for a long time?

athoi123

I have been suffering from this problem for last 3/4 months. I made some new gig but there was no response. I can’t find the problem in my gig. No new client’s order is coming. I also couldn’t give time these few months on fiverr. Also buyer requests have not been sent for many days.

Now I want to know:

1. How the order will come to my gig again?
  2. What do I need to improve on my gig?
favicon-32x32.png.52d6a1dcd4b4a10d975b01299329b8f7.png Fiverr.com 34750647-e898-43ac-a793-eae41ad04e0b.jpg.0011be6f377dcdd181968664be80fc26.jpg

athoi123's public profile on Fiverr

Hello, My name is Nisat Tabassum Athoi. I am a Creative Designer. Basically, I'm an illustrator and Photoshop expert & particularly passionate about my work. I have skills in making Logo design, Business card, Brochure, Flyer, web banner, Book...

Hello Athoi,
Fiverr detects your activity. Being active on Fiverr can rank your profile as well as your gig. If you are a new seller BR is the best friend you here but you have not sent any.

1. You’ll have to get rank for your gig. Try to be active on Fiverr as much as you can also in Fiverr Forum. Send 10 BR every day with perfect analysis.

2. Firstly target a log competitive main keyword for the title as well as for the tag. For the description focus on the buyer’s advancement from your gig, don’t write these lines, “I’m professional, I have 1-2 years of experience, Please hire me, Unlimited revisions.” Trust me, buyers hate these lines. Lastly, try to use keywords in your gig’s description with making an attractive and eye-catchy image.

Hello Athoi,

Fiverr detects your activity. Being active on Fiverr can rank your profile as well as your gig. If you are a new seller BR is the best friend you here but you have not sent any.

1. You’ll have to get rank for your gig. Try to be active on Fiverr as much as you can also in Fiverr Forum. Send 10 BR every day with perfect analysis.

2. Firstly target a log competitive main keyword for the title as well as for the tag. For the description focus on the buyer’s advancement from your gig, don’t write these lines, “I’m professional, I have 1-2 years of experience, Please hire me, Unlimited revisions.” Trust me, buyers hate these lines. Lastly, try to use keywords in your gig’s description with making an attractive and eye-catchy image.

Thank you so much for your valuable tips… But one ques I am a level one seller so how can I improve my gig right now? Can you check my gig once again please…

Thank you so much for your valuable tips… But one ques I am a level one seller so how can I improve my gig right now? Can you check my gig once again please…

Screenshot_6.png.de4ab2ed9d0ecbd4e5e0f885e5a2ac57.png
Screenshot_6837×144 15 KB

Avoid this dot. But not now. Editing gig can be a reason to lose ranking. Now all you have to do try to be active and do social media marketing of your gig. Try to get some orders from BR, your gig will get rank again

Avoid this dot. But not now. Editing gig can be a reason to lose ranking. Now all you have to do try to be active and do social media marketing of your gig. Try to get some orders from BR, your gig will get rank again

Thank you so much for your advice… I will must follow what you say… Thanks again. But One ques, Those dots I didn’t put… 😶

Archived