Unapproved why?

jamesteneyck

I don’t think there’s a way to modify or delete, but you can probably (re)make and submit a new Request.

One thing that page doesn’t mention is that all formatting is lost in a BR, even though it recommends lists. If you want to include a list, or attachments, it’s best to keep it all in one. PDFs work rather well.

Also, you might want to mention what kind of calls you’re having people make. For example, I would personally never apply to your request if it were for debt collection or time shares, but I would love to make charity/donation calls for a pet shelter or a blood drive. If you want people to be enthusiastic in their representation of you, it’s best to have people who support what you’re looking to make the calls for.

I don’t think there’s a way to modify or delete, but you can probably (re)make and submit a new Request.

One thing that page doesn’t mention is that all formatting is lost in a BR, even though it recommends lists. If you want to include a list, or attachments, it’s best to keep it all in one. PDFs work rather well.

Also, you might want to mention what kind of calls you’re having people make. For example, I would personally never apply to your request if it were for debt collection or time shares, but I would love to make charity/donation calls for a pet shelter or a blood drive. If you want people to be enthusiastic in their representation of you, it’s best to have people who support what you’re looking to make the calls for.

Thank you SO much. Your input has been very valuable to me! 😃

Archived