Is Gig's rank lost if Fiverr profile is unavailable? And if lost, what is the reason?

arif7677

Hello,
Greetings to all.
I had a question in my small mind. The question is. Fiverr itself says that if you can’t be active for any reason, keep your account out of the office. As he said, I kept it out of office mode. Now my question is I did not break any rules of Fiverr. Then why will Gig lose rank?
I have never been unavailable so far. Due to which I am not aware of this issue. And I have heard about losing rank from the work of some experienced vendors. So I want to know if the profile is unavailable, does it really lose the gig rank?
Your opinion is very important to me.

Hi! if you’re unavailable on fiverr then your gig will be not active and it will lose her ranking page To avoid these matter you have to complete 10 order’s ( spend much time on fiverr as you can it help’s you to make carrier on freelancing) then it’s not create any problem and it will again came back to her place(were it was)

Hello,

Greetings to all.

I had a question in my small mind. The question is. Fiverr itself says that if you can’t be active for any reason, keep your account out of the office. As he said, I kept it out of office mode. Now my question is I did not break any rules of Fiverr. Then why will Gig lose rank?

I have never been unavailable so far. Due to which I am not aware of this issue. And I have heard about losing rank from the work of some experienced vendors. So I want to know if the profile is unavailable, does it really lose the gig rank?

Your opinion is very important to me.

So I want to know if the profile is unavailable, does it really lose the gig rank?

Yes. It does.

While your Gig(s) are out of office - they are not shown in the search, you will not be getting orders and messages - while your competition (others who are selling what you do) is active on the site, completing orders, answering messages etc.

It is well known that when you put your Gig(s) in out of office mode, and then come back, your Gig may be lost in a black hole for some time. For some it is only a few days, for others, it can be months.

GG

Hi! if you’re unavailable on fiverr then your gig will be not active and it will lose her ranking page To avoid these matter you have to complete 10 order’s ( spend much time on fiverr as you can it help’s you to make carrier on freelancing) then it’s not create any problem and it will again came back to her place(were it was)

To avoid these matter you have to complete 10 order’s ( spend much time on fiverr as you can it help’s you to make carrier on freelancing) then it’s not create any problem and it will again came back to her place(were it was)

You need to provide some receipts when you make statements like this.

Otherwise, it appears you are just pulling things out of your keester. There is NO evidence that completing 10 orders or spending as much time on Fiverr will somehow make your Gig get back to where it was before you went out of office.

Blind leading the blind here.

GG

So I want to know if the profile is unavailable, does it really lose the gig rank?

Yes. It does.

While your Gig(s) are out of office - they are not shown in the search, you will not be getting orders and messages - while your competition (others who are selling what you do) is active on the site, completing orders, answering messages etc.

It is well known that when you put your Gig(s) in out of office mode, and then come back, your Gig may be lost in a black hole for some time. For some it is only a few days, for others, it can be months.

GG

Thanks for providing your valuable feedback?

Yes. It does.

GG

Thanks for providing your valuable feedback. Thank you so much

To avoid these matter you have to complete 10 order’s ( spend much time on fiverr as you can it help’s you to make carrier on freelancing) then it’s not create any problem and it will again came back to her place(were it was)

You need to provide some receipts when you make statements like this.

Otherwise, it appears you are just pulling things out of your keester. There is NO evidence that completing 10 orders or spending as much time on Fiverr will somehow make your Gig get back to where it was before you went out of office.

Blind leading the blind here.

GG

sorry for again massaging,

but i saw this matter carefully and it was top buyer who had been on vocation for these he go out of office (for 5day’s) again he back then he came back to her same place where he was(2nd page).

@genuineguidance please can you make it clear for me to know this???

(don’t mind)

Yes. It does.

GG

For some it is only a few days, for others, it can be months.

And for some, gigs are instantly back in search. Though it might also depend on the duration of the OoO mode.

Archived