My account is restricted without any notification and without any mistake

My account is permanently restricted without any notification and without any mistake

I feel my account in danger since 2021 started and I contact Fiverr many times with clear proofs of bugs and glitches and miscalculations.

But they always tick my requests as solved without any solution and even sometimes without any response or reply.

This time I ask them why they disqualify my gig from the promotion feature even I am fulfilling all the requirements and they replied to me with this:

"Your account has been permanently disabled for misusing or abusing our Gig Requests section. Posing as a buyer to promote your Gig in the Requests section is not allowed, as this feature is specifically for buyers to request a service. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Relevant team, and permanently disabled.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from the day your account was disabled, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.

This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support".

But I have not posted any type of request since 2019 (about 2 years have been passed)

There seems to be a whole lot of “I’ve been restricted/banned and I don’t know why” threads recently.

The forum is full of just regular users, buyers and sellers. We aren’t Fiverr Customer Support and cannot assist you in answering exactly why you’ve been banned. You have more information about the situation than any of us do.

Again?

My account is restricted without any reason and when I asked the CS they said I received THIRD PARTY TOS VIOLATION WARNING the second time that is why my account is restricted and when I asked them that what I have done that I have receive this they reply they can not disclose this information before final review and when I asked that when it will be done with review they reply that there is no any timeframe. I want to ask what is this that the suspect or victim of any objection can not ask eve…

There seems to be a whole lot of “I’ve been restricted/banned and I don’t know why” threads recently.

The forum is full of just regular users, buyers and sellers. We aren’t Fiverr Customer Support and cannot assist you in answering exactly why you’ve been banned. You have more information about the situation than any of us do.

Yes, I do.

but the reason to post here is that anyone who have experienced same may help me to proceed further to get my account back.

Yes, I do.

but the reason to post here is that anyone who have experienced same may help me to proceed further to get my account back.

Unfortunately (but more likely fortunately), almost all people who have experienced being permanently banned are no longer around to communicate with.

My account is permanently restricted without any notification and without any mistake

I feel my account in danger since 2021 started and I contact Fiverr many times with clear proofs of bugs and glitches and miscalculations.

But they always tick my requests as solved without any solution and even sometimes without any response or reply.

This time I ask them why they disqualify my gig from the promotion feature even I am fulfilling all the requirements and they replied to me with this:

"Your account has been permanently disabled for misusing or abusing our Gig Requests section. Posing as a buyer to promote your Gig in the Requests section is not allowed, as this feature is specifically for buyers to request a service. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Relevant team, and permanently disabled.

If you have any funds available for withdrawal 90 days from the day your account was disabled, you will get an email with instructions explaining how to withdraw.

This email will be sent automatically and there is no need to contact customer support".

But I have not posted any type of request since 2019 (about 2 years have been passed)

Your account has been permanently disabled for misusing or abusing our Gig Requests section. Posing as a buyer to promote your Gig in the Requests section is not allowed, as this feature is specifically for buyers to request a service. As a result, your account has been reviewed by our Relevant team, and permanently disabled.

I’m not so sure why this is so hard to understand.

You DID make a mistake.

And according to Fiverr, you made it SEVERAL times.

That is why there are Terms and Conditions to using this site.

It keeps thing fair for all of us.

Archived