Hello I am new here too I think.. How much will it take,get to sell my first gig?

falzeywrites

plz properly put keyword on your gig which is increase you impression ,clicks and also orders. Without proper gig seo , your gig always low down it a fiver algorithm. And also promote your gig in social media & be always active in fiver.

Thank you.

Make sure you keep your prices as low as possible to start until you get some reviews, as getting good reviews are key to getting regular orders.

I have 14 reviews. But still struggling to get new orders. Why it’s happening?

Make sure you keep your prices as low as possible to start until you get some reviews, as getting good reviews are key to getting regular orders.

If you provide a service for $5, which should be $50. It seems you are not professional. We should use the avg pricing. You can get the avg pricing for your targeted keyword with the Fiverr Keyword Analytic tool.

If you provide a service for $5, which should be $50. It seems you are not professional. We should use the avg pricing. You can get the avg pricing for your targeted keyword with the Fiverr Keyword Analytic tool.

BEAUTIFUL point!!! I’ve fought that for so long. I may charge $300 for a paper someone else will do for $10, but you get what you pay for.

I have 14 reviews. But still struggling to get new orders. Why it’s happening?

14 reviews is a great start, and the more you get the more buyers you will attract. But can you improve your gig description? Are you offering as much as other people with similar gigs? Do you have a gig video? Do you have good examples for people to see/hear? Does your imaging/video look professional? These are just a few things you can look at. For the past 2 years I’ve constantly updating all these things, making small improvements as I’ve gone, which has really helped.

I see your point but also disagree slightly. I set all my gigs to $5 when I started, no matter how long the work took me, with the sole aim of achieving as many reviews as I could in a short space of time. It worked really well for me, and this allowed me to put my prices up much sooner than if I’d started charging more from the start. No one is going to want to pay someone with no ratings a high price. I feel keeping your price high from the start will take you a lot longer to progress.

Archived