My gig has just vanished from search results

Hi everyone!
I have been using fiverr since last year and never experienced vanishing of gig from search results after editing it. I edited one of my gigs a week ago and I am still not able to find it, moreover, it shows zero impressions and zero clicks. can someone guide me why is it happening? should I contact support for it or just wait for it to come back?

You can set filters to check either your gigs are active and showing in search list or not.
Usually when gigs de index they go directly to last pages.

If gigs are not in search list then contact fiverr support.

It probably is in there somewhere, as long as your gigs are active. My guess is you simply can’t find it at the moment because there are tons of gigs in your categories.

Gigs get moved around a lot in the results, both due to their own ranking and to help new sellers succeed on Fiverr. That means you’re not guaranteed to maintain the same position at all times.

Don’t worry about it: your gigs are still there, and there’s no reason to contact support just becuase gigs are moving around. Support gets tons of messages about this every day, and the answer is always the same: your gig is there.

• 3 weeks later...

It probably is in there somewhere, as long as your gigs are active. My guess is you simply can’t find it at the moment because there are tons of gigs in your categories.

Gigs get moved around a lot in the results, both due to their own ranking and to help new sellers succeed on Fiverr. That means you’re not guaranteed to maintain the same position at all times.

Don’t worry about it: your gigs are still there, and there’s no reason to contact support just becuase gigs are moving around. Support gets tons of messages about this every day, and the answer is always the same: your gig is there.

Thankyou.

I contacted support and it was under review for a month. they activated it and its back.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2021 at 4:08 PM, smashradio said:

Thanks 👍

On 5/17/2021 at 2:01 PM, ayeshaahmed498 said:

Hi everyone!
I have been using fiverr since last year and never experienced vanishing of gig from search results after editing it. I edited one of my gigs a week ago and I am still not able to find it, moreover, it shows zero impressions and zero clicks. can someone guide me why is it happening? should I contact support for it or just wait for it to come back?

Hi, it is because you edited the gig and it's need further review from their side . So, you have to contact with fiverr support team and request them to check what happend to your gig. They will reply in less 24 hours and they will massage you and when you got the second massage then you have to read this , i sure that problem was solve they have written to you for this. And let me remind you that if they find that it was copy from anyone(2%) then they will disable your gig. By the way, their are nothing to worry just chill and cool. Be confidence and stay active. Wish you best of luck.

Thanks turjay

On 7/3/2021 at 5:36 PM, turjay said:

Hi, it is because you edited the gig and it's need further review from their side . So, you have to contact with fiverr support team and request them to check what happend to your gig. They will reply in less 24 hours and they will massage you and when you got the second massage then you have to read this , i sure that problem was solve they have written to you for this. And let me remind you that if they find that it was copy from anyone(2%) then they will disable your gig. By the way, their are nothing to worry just chill and cool. Be confidence and stay active. Wish you best of luck.

Thanks turjay

Thanks a lot!

Archived