I don't get enough buyer request

mdjabidul

Hello MD Jabidul…
Your question is the most common question for every new seller on fiverr.For getting more buyer request you should create 7 gigs on your profile.But there is also a important part and that is you should create gig with different category.And then you get see your improvement

Welcome to Join Fiverr and Fiverr Forum

Welcome to Join Fiverr

This is quite inappropriate. You keep writing the same thing in every topic. This person have a problem and needs help. And you spamming forum with “welcomes” Wouldn’t help to solve his problem.

I don’t get get enough buyer request in my account. Can you help me guys?

Fiverr doesn’t always show 10 requests especially if you are a no level seller. Sometimes they might not even show requests at all.

You have a possibility to send 10 requests but it doesn’t mean that you will have 10 requests shown.

Hello MD Jabidul…

Your question is the most common question for every new seller on fiverr.For getting more buyer request you should create 7 gigs on your profile.But there is also a important part and that is you should create gig with different category.And then you get see your improvement

Thanks for your advice

Welcome to Join Fiverr

This is quite inappropriate. You keep writing the same thing in every topic. This person have a problem and needs help. And you spamming forum with “welcomes” Wouldn’t help to solve his problem.

I don’t get get enough buyer request in my account. Can you help me guys?

Fiverr doesn’t always show 10 requests especially if you are a no level seller. Sometimes they might not even show requests at all.

You have a possibility to send 10 requests but it doesn’t mean that you will have 10 requests shown.

Thanks maria,

Is it okay to open different categories gig?

Hello mdjabidul. From my experience you should try make a different gigs, up to 5 or 7 (you can maximize your gigs quote). One of your gigs need to be listed in different category. If you confused, you can provide the most easy services, put it in other or lifestyle category, and other in your expertise. Sometimes you get most random and easy order (I got simple line art and chore tracker).

Note also how you tell your services in buyer request. I always use a simple offer yet engaging for buyer. So far I got 2 order in 2 days. It’s not much but one buyer can leave a review 5-star for you and it maybe got easier from there.
Hope it helps! good luck!

To get enough buyer request:

• Create 7 gigs as a new seller
  • Create your gigs in different categories, if you have that skills
  • Try to research when the buyer request shows in your account everyday, then try to active everyday on that time

Best of luck

It’s helpful for me. Thanks.

Hello mdjabidul. From my experience you should try make a different gigs, up to 5 or 7 (you can maximize your gigs quote). One of your gigs need to be listed in different category. If you confused, you can provide the most easy services, put it in other or lifestyle category, and other in your expertise. Sometimes you get most random and easy order (I got simple line art and chore tracker).

Note also how you tell your services in buyer request. I always use a simple offer yet engaging for buyer. So far I got 2 order in 2 days. It’s not much but one buyer can leave a review 5-star for you and it maybe got easier from there.

Hope it helps! good luck!

Hello dewi,

Thanks for your lovely advice. Hope it will help me.

Hello dewi,

Thanks for your lovely advice. Hope it will help me.

Anytime. Just keep going and try to engage buyer witih your message and skills. Try to mention what you know from the request. That will convince the buyer that you already read the buyer request.

hi mdjabidul
Your question is the most common question your profile.But there is also a important part and that is you should create gig with different category.And then you get see your improvement for every new seller on fiverr.For getting more buyer request you should create6- 7 gigs on .

Archived