MY pics marked as NON-original and account disabled!? Fiverr rly? =D

percyfreen

Seems to be they aren’t even bothered to check if it isn’t psd or ai file.

So why don’t you put everything with sketches etc in psd file and send them. Hopefully some real human have to open psd and check right ?

I mean, it might work =D I’ll give it a try. Just from scientific interest XD

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SO THE GRAND FINALE!

Long story short - They. Don’t. Give. A sht! =D

So to anyone, who decided to use ANYTHING on their Gigs should be sure that they are have source files. So better not to post anything if your are not sure that you could defend it.

Or just go and BUY A SOURCE FILES FROM ARTISTS and pretend that those are yours XD OR what? Daaaaamn this system I can’t get how it works.

No wonder they didn’t reactivate your account if you talked like that to them… no offence but it’s completely unprofessional to discuss like that with support.

I mean, it might work =D I’ll give it a try. Just from scientific interest XD

Yep maybe Include the screenshot of your sketches, vk, reasons, and why you can’t provide original psd because it’s made in 2012 but you can prove it’s in your social media etc… basically copy paste your email. Worth try.

Yep maybe Include the screenshot of your sketches, vk, reasons, and why you can’t provide original psd because it’s made in 2012 but you can prove it’s in your social media etc… basically copy paste your email. Worth try.

They already have all the screenshots I possible could made XD

I mean, It would be so joke if I create a PSD file with all screenshots just so they check it out =D

No wonder they didn’t reactivate your account if you talked like that to them… no offence but it’s completely unprofessional to discuss like that with support.

Dude, have you read all of the info I attached? At first I was polite, then I stop bothering myself.

it’s completely unprofessional to discuss like that with support.

But deactivating a user with “non-original images” reason and not willing to listen to her neither is professional from the support’s side, IMO.

it’s completely unprofessional to discuss like that with support.

But deactivating a user with “non-original images” reason and not willing to listen to her neither is professional from the support’s side, IMO.

We don’t know exactly what happened there we can only see what OP is telling us… and it’s very possible that he might be right and I do feel sorry for the situation and I do hope that eventually things will be sorted out , however no one should talk like that with someone who can activate or deactivate an account… I personally wouldn’t say stuff like ’ Fiverr doesn’t give a **** or ’ shoving **** in my face… ’ it sounds very rude no matter what

We don’t know exactly what happened there we can only see what OP is telling us… and it’s very possible that he might be right and I do feel sorry for the situation and I do hope that eventually things will be sorted out , however no one should talk like that with someone who can activate or deactivate an account… I personally wouldn’t say stuff like ’ Fiverr doesn’t give a **** or ’ shoving **** in my face… ’ it sounds very rude no matter what

Yeah me neither, although she uploaded screenshots on Twitter showing the full conversation. The whole situation might not take place if the team was keen to dig into this a little bit more than “we need PSD”.

That’s good for you (:

But I’m not you. So ok? Let me be me, even if you don’t like it.

I think expecting from other to act like would you act, that’s quite naïve. But that topic is not about that.

Yeah me neither, although she uploaded screenshots on Twitter showing the full conversation. The whole situation might not take place if the team was keen to dig into this a little bit more than “we need PSD”.

Exactly 🙂

That’s what I’m feeling rn.

I feel like attaching whole convo at the beginning here was unappropriate since situation still had place. After their respond, it become pointless, or even this topic could be deleted (After their actions Idk what to expect from Fiverr) So I kept it for other place. Anyone interested can check.

I started this topic not to convince someone personally. So believe it or not, that’s not in my power to change. I just shown on my experience, what could happen. And that as an artist having originals and rights for an art I can’t do anything about it (:

That’s good for you (:

I think expecting from other to act like would you act, that’s quite naïve. But that topic is not about that.

That’s good for you (:

I am truly sorry for what happened … I was just implying that you should always talk in a calm and polite manner with support if you have any kind of problems… would you help someone who is being rude to you ?

Try to explain again from the start in a polite manner… try to find those source files if there are any and hopefully this is going to get solved , I wish you luck honestly

That’s good for you (:

I am truly sorry for what happened … I was just implying that you should always talk in a calm and polite manner with support if you have any kind of problems… would you help someone who is being rude to you ?

Try to explain again from the start in a polite manner… try to find those source files if there are any and hopefully this is going to get solved , I wish you luck honestly

I truly tried my hardest to stay polite, but unfortunately it is what it is 🙂 I agree with you that it would be better to stay calm. But in this case I just felt like I was treated as a scammer, so reasonably this situation become a bit emotional for me. No one likes when they can’t explain themselves. It just physically felt like they just shut my mouth with something inappropriate you kno =D Ahaha. So no hard feelings, I clearly know what this harsh messages could look like and I’m not afraid of it. So just let it be.

I’ve already wrote them but honestly, I’m for real doing this just to test things out as an example for others. Still I saw topics like this one, and none of them isn’t informative enough. I don’t want some1 else faced situation like that and couldn’t do nothing.

Hope you understand my intentions. For myself I expect nothing.

I personally wouldn’t say stuff like ’ Fiverr doesn’t give a **** or ’ shoving **** in my face… ’ it sounds very rude no matter what

Personally speaking, with all do respect, Fiverr can go shove it where the sun don’t shine if they did that to me. They ALREADY deactivated her account and clearly weren’t listening, what more is there to lose?

I’d’ve just pasted the sketch and final image in a PSD file and send it to them, since a damn “PSD file proof” is so precious to them.

I could just simply claim that I merged all my colour layers in to 1 layer and left my line art layer as a separate file if they tried to ask me anything else. They can’t prove otherwise.

I agree that someone should be polite in conversation when discussing with ANYBODY, be it a company or not, but the disgusting and horrid treatment this poor person has received from the near petty responses they have gotten makes me incline to look the other way. I’ll allow it. Go off.

I like you. And I’m so sorry all of this has happened to you.

Would you be willing to be Twitter friends?

We can come up with ideas to get back at Fiverr, like creating a YouTube video titled “Fiverr Deactivated My Account For NO REASON!?” or “How Fiverr DELETED My Account And Claimed My Art Wasn’t My Own And That I STOLE It!?”

I can already see the rage clicks. 1.5 million views maybe?

I have some free time on my hands and nothing better to do. Let’s cause some chaos!! 😈

I like you. And I’m so sorry all of this has happened to you.

Would you be willing to be Twitter friends?

We can come up with ideas to get back at Fiverr, like creating a YouTube video titled “Fiverr Deactivated My Account For NO REASON!?” or “How Fiverr DELETED My Account And Claimed My Art Wasn’t My Own And That I STOLE It!?”

I can already see the rage clicks. 1.5 million views maybe?

I have some free time on my hands and nothing better to do. Let’s cause some chaos!! 😈

Thank you XD

I’m not so often using twitter, more common with instagram, youtube but I still see no problems to continue communication =)

Ahaha, I had that thought in my head, but I feel like I’m not the person who should film this video, but I do not mind if someone would XD I have a YouTube channel for my doll art, but I feel like I don’t a person who want to be known for controversial-busting-companies-videos, even if this would be a total bomb =D

Speaking honestly, companies like this one would never actually tell what exactly was a direct (specific) reason for a block, no matter what, so they would always have a room for excuses exactly why THEY are right.

It is obviously something in their rules, which makes those rules so unreliable. Those making their life easier. But I still keep looking for more info about their platform and variety of scammers definitely going off scale.

The only thing I can’t get, is why exactly my art looked to them suspicious =D

So guys, who wrote about sending PSDs, predictable - no answer =D So no new info from me starting at this point about this issue. Just in case if I got any new respond or whatsoever, I’ll update.

At this moment, I’ll move to my beloved Etsy where I’m already having lil business but with physical products. It came out that there are also different digital art commissions accepted. Idk why I even didn’t noticed those from the very start X"D

So I wish everyone having nice customers, great time doing your job, and less stupid situations like this one I had =D

So guys, who wrote about sending PSDs, predictable - no answer =D So no new info from me starting at this point about this issue. Just in case if I got any new respond or whatsoever, I’ll update.

At this moment, I’ll move to my beloved Etsy where I’m already having lil business but with physical products. It came out that there are also different digital art commissions accepted. Idk why I even didn’t noticed those from the very start X"D

So I wish everyone having nice customers, great time doing your job, and less stupid situations like this one I had =D

Your cool stuff deserve much more appreciation than you’d get here anyway, so no worries and move forward 🙂

Archived