MY pics marked as NON-original and account disabled!? Fiverr rly? =D

percyfreen

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So no matter that I attached more than enough proofs today I received email with next info: You account permanently disabled. (: They blocked second account “it is violating rules”, “no need to contact support” or whatsoever.

And second one from actual support answering my ticket:

11.JPG.7d72f7d67241c26f26374fe1bc7196ae.JPG
11669×519 49.4 KB

So I’m making conclusion they strongly don’t care and don’t want to figure this out.

So no matter that I attached more than enough proofs today I received email with next info: You account permanently disabled. (: They blocked second account “it is violating rules”, “no need to contact support” or whatsoever.

And second one from actual support answering my ticket:

So I’m making conclusion they strongly don’t care and don’t want to figure this out.

They blocked second account

Does it mean you have had two accounts registered?

They blocked second account

Does it mean you have had two accounts registered?

I couldn’t write a ticket from my first account because they disabled it at the first place, so I wasn’t left any chances to spoke for myself at the first place. To write a ticket I need to have an account, so I created one to explain myself.

So this policy is crooked and unfair if you ask me. If they claimed you non-original - you have NO chances to explain w/o breaking their rules.

I couldn’t write a ticket from my first account because they disabled it at the first place, so I wasn’t left any chances to spoke for myself at the first place. To write a ticket I need to have an account, so I created one to explain myself.

So this policy is crooked and unfair if you ask me. If they claimed you non-original - you have NO chances to explain w/o breaking their rules.

So my case seems to be different then, since I was able to log in and send the support request :thinking:

That seems to be the reason, to be honest. I assume they just get triggered you’ve got two accounts and didn’t bother in further investigations.

Well, time to try other platforms though? Luckily, there are plenty of them 😃

So my case seems to be different then, since I was able to log in and send the support request :thinking:

That seems to be the reason, to be honest. I assume they just get triggered you’ve got two accounts and didn’t bother in further investigations.

Well, time to try other platforms though? Luckily, there are plenty of them 😃

I wasn’t having TWO them at the beginning. I only had ONE. =D But they blocked it! For being non-original 🙂 So I dunno what I supposed to do in that situation XD If they so easily triggered, than it is time to consider finding new place with more understanding administration, you’r right =D

This whole situation bizarre AF XD For all that years as an artists I never was claimed for plagiarism XD Fiverr stood out tho X)

I wasn’t having TWO them at the beginning. I only had ONE. =D But they blocked it! For being non-original 🙂 So I dunno what I supposed to do in that situation XD If they so easily triggered, than it is time to consider finding new place with more understanding administration, you’r right =D

This whole situation bizarre AF XD For all that years as an artists I never was claimed for plagiarism XD Fiverr stood out tho X)

Yeah I get the point that you’ve created the second one after the first one being blocked, but it doesn’t matter according to their TOS. In such cases they act pretty brutal as I can see from other forum stories.

I personally agree that we have to have a chance for mercy in some cases, but the bigger is the platform, the less our personal opinion is valued. Just “zabej”, how we’d say it locally 😁

Yeah I get the point that you’ve created the second one after the first one being blocked, but it doesn’t matter according to their TOS. In such cases they act pretty brutal as I can see from other forum stories.

I personally agree that we have to have a chance for mercy in some cases, but the bigger is the platform, the less our personal opinion is valued. Just “zabej”, how we’d say it locally 😁

Ahah yeah)) I know what is “zabej” means, I’m also from slavic country XD

You’r 100% right.

I mean, I used plenty of huge platforms, and ALL of them giving you a chance at least to speak for yourself in various types of cases. I never had any of problems with originality of my art on them tho =D

This second agent (in my convo there were two of them) who wrote me seemed like person who clearly using copy pasts for his replies. So I already wasn’t expected anything nice towards myself.

Ahah yeah)) I know what is “zabej” means, I’m also from slavic country XD

You’r 100% right.

I mean, I used plenty of huge platforms, and ALL of them giving you a chance at least to speak for yourself in various types of cases. I never had any of problems with originality of my art on them tho =D

This second agent (in my convo there were two of them) who wrote me seemed like person who clearly using copy pasts for his replies. So I already wasn’t expected anything nice towards myself.

ALL of them giving you a chance at least to speak for yourself in various types of cases

On the other hand, it gives hope not everything is lost in this world yet 🙂

ALL of them giving you a chance at least to speak for yourself in various types of cases

On the other hand, it gives hope not everything is lost in this world yet 🙂

Ahaha yeah XD

I documented all this situation on my twitter originally Pixienatory, so at least some1 would see that and would know what to do and what to expect from Fiverr =D

Never use old art for your own sake! XD

And maybe avoid photos of your customers who allowed usage of the photos? =D

P.s. - still easily found pic similar to what I was posting and seems like those are totally fine!

Mod Note: Screenshot removed. Please remove the username before reposting.

To anyone interested pics from my gig which was claimed =D
(I posted screenshots from social media with date of publication so you can see)

1.thumb.JPG.bdd02c521c688d5f30b899f4e3ee4caf.JPG
11659×1138 154 KB

2.thumb.JPG.f0c08ad429bc81bc3a9e3bddf0b7e56b.JPG
21750×1099 216 KB

3.thumb.JPG.2e7b7a4d62de1776118f006cba2c0475.JPG
31743×836 155 KB

Aaand process pics which I had in my private album which I showed to support and those still weren’t enough.

1OZCNtmMwoM.thumb.jpg.7260f0315b3a88d3ff3a8bcfd3a89500.jpg
1OZCNtmMwoM1280×377 108 KB

3C75sng9EI0.thumb.jpg.10bf966fff02427945383b31d9ad13d3.jpg
3C75sng9EI01280×546 99.8 KB

KHyqoSLk4qM.thumb.jpg.adc0ea2ceed925d965367051d66b2de6.jpg
KHyqoSLk4qM1280×496 142 KB

That’s getting even more hilarious you guys.
I published screenshots and everything on my twitter and their support wrote me back and emailed me. BUT look what they wrote to me =D

111.thumb.JPG.1303d64480baa388ec9393f4686399e2.JPG
111750×792 44.4 KB

Just another copy pasta.
So, my materials I uploaded… Like… Dudes… For real? Are you even checking what ppl sending to you there?

122.JPG.4b9893b10408cb502969a7b000251e38.JPG
122658×578 61.5 KB

That’s even not funny anymore ='D

So, I sent them email with bunch of files AGAIN and some passionate reply about what am I thinking about their service, so there is no text message on screen. I think that it still will not have any results or whatsoever. Just keep updating for anyone who wish to know.

133.thumb.JPG.6b42ead174786365a725f92e7eea1967.JPG
1332147×950 136 KB

There I put some originals with tags, process pics, linearts I posted into my other gigs and all that things. Literally EVRYTHING that I consider proofs =D
Like this ones:

144.thumb.JPG.e622c1b55f927a6888dbdde548d1d29f.JPG
144841×1153 81 KB
155.thumb.JPG.837dcd703eb7705d99adf5399fd73fc0.JPG
155836×1162 86.9 KB

So the conclusion: If you have no illustrator: AI file EPS, INDD
Photoshop: EPS/ TIFF, PSD/PSB - YOU’R IN BIG trouble.

Also I see no reason why my pictures were claimed as non-original, since there’r plenty of similar to what I posted Gigs with portraits. And I clearly know THOSE ARE MINE =DDD Omg, that whole situation is so stupid.

That’s getting even more hilarious you guys.

I published screenshots and everything on my twitter and their support wrote me back and emailed me. BUT look what they wrote to me =D

Just another copy pasta.

So, my materials I uploaded… Like… Dudes… For real? Are you even checking what ppl sending to you there?

That’s even not funny anymore ='D

I hope you have packed everything into PSD files, including the message? That seems to be the only chance that someone responsive for checking the sources could read the copy 😃

But seriously, it looks like they have hired some AI staff. Kicking out an artist with 6k followers, claiming she’s a thief and not even trying to listen to any excuse :man_shrugging:

I hope you have packed everything into PSD files, including the message? That seems to be the only chance that someone responsive for checking the sources could read the copy 😃

But seriously, it looks like they have hired some AI staff. Kicking out an artist with 6k followers, claiming she’s a thief and not even trying to listen to any excuse :man_shrugging:

Ahaha XD OH NO! Maybe that’s the reason?? I’m in big danger XDD They are only trained to identify PSD files!

Jokes aside =D That’s soooo fkd up! I literally showed them everything and even more. Explained everything with predilections. Why for the f sake I’d decided to steal some other artists work from 2012? How the hell I could to compose such a story and be so enduring about it’s defense? If I’d be a scammer than wouldn’t be so vocal about it publicly at the first place. There’s no logic in all this situation to me. 😅

And luckily to me, I had no high expectations about all this thing from the very first message. So I rather annoyed by their indifference atm. 😕

As I can see from other topics, ther’r not much solutions for many many artists out there, and no explanations as well.

Ahaha XD OH NO! Maybe that’s the reason?? I’m in big danger XDD They are only trained to identify PSD files!

Jokes aside =D That’s soooo fkd up! I literally showed them everything and even more. Explained everything with predilections. Why for the f sake I’d decided to steal some other artists work from 2012? How the hell I could to compose such a story and be so enduring about it’s defense? If I’d be a scammer than wouldn’t be so vocal about it publicly at the first place. There’s no logic in all this situation to me. 😅

And luckily to me, I had no high expectations about all this thing from the very first message. So I rather annoyed by their indifference atm. 😕

As I can see from other topics, ther’r not much solutions for many many artists out there, and no explanations as well.

That’s why I was surprised when my case was resolved quickly and without any hassle. Maybe the 3D department has a bit more time and can provide better human-driven support than those graphic guys, who knows.

Anyway I’m sure you’ll easily find a better place to put your skills into, if not already 🙂

SO THE GRAND FINALE!
Long story short - They. Don’t. Give. A sht! =D

332.thumb.JPG.ff49279448934277ff851d0ffacb7dea.JPG
3322168×800 140 KB

333.JPG.969a49c1a5ca01452abeeb94a042b729.JPG
333739×705 53.8 KB

334.JPG.099c11c43b72238b275d87cb0c91cb5d.JPG
334720×172 14.2 KB

So to anyone, who decided to use ANYTHING on their Gigs should be sure that they are have source files. So better not to post anything if your are not sure that you could defend it.

Or just go and BUY A SOURCE FILES FROM ARTISTS and pretend that those are yours XD OR what? Daaaaamn this system I can’t get how it works.

That’s why I was surprised when my case was resolved quickly and without any hassle. Maybe the 3D department has a bit more time and can provide better human-driven support than those graphic guys, who knows.

Anyway I’m sure you’ll easily find a better place to put your skills into, if not already 🙂

I need to take my time =D Maybe you know some places? If you do please could you share via messages on ***? I’d highly appreciate it. 😁

Just find some pub nearby, it usually helps me to relax well 😃

Ahaha I mean platforms to use, but I got it XD

Most surely it can’t be shared here.

I’ll start with continue doing something useful for myself rn, I’ve already spent too much time recording all this useless (to me) process =D Hopefully some1 would avoid future problems reading this topic.

I’m really hoping that soon Fiverr would do something about their policies, or we will have another non-friendly for artists place.

Literal pictures of the original sketches didn’t work? That’s…

The only other thing I can think of, if you want to send one last attempt, is to ask them to escalate this. And/or ask if a video instead of just photos might help?

I had another thought of how you might have been reported, but it’s a lot darker. If someone else stole your images and placed a claim against you, and somehow provided ‘source files’. Or claimed your website as theirs?

That’s a thought. Did you also list all your galleries? If someone is faking being you, then you claiming the other places on the internet that are yours might help?

Fiverr has been good to many artists, but this is yet another case that is making me want to leave even sooner than I was planning.

Literal pictures of the original sketches didn’t work? That’s…

The only other thing I can think of, if you want to send one last attempt, is to ask them to escalate this. And/or ask if a video instead of just photos might help?

I had another thought of how you might have been reported, but it’s a lot darker. If someone else stole your images and placed a claim against you, and somehow provided ‘source files’. Or claimed your website as theirs?

That’s a thought. Did you also list all your galleries? If someone is faking being you, then you claiming the other places on the internet that are yours might help?

Fiverr has been good to many artists, but this is yet another case that is making me want to leave even sooner than I was planning.

I wouldn’t do anything at this point. That’s a wasting of my time.

I provided them with everything I had, including my social profiles.

This platform can’t tolerate even sharing info between users somewhere else. That’s speaking louder than anything about their attitude and how they tuned their AI. Some kind of closed monastery.

00.JPG.486bb69ebca9cdf758ea368b8d6156cd.JPG
00718×202 11.4 KB

1111.JPG.2c8e48edf48f94a627aeae3550be631d.JPG

Their support has specific algorithm, and I don’t think they would pass through it if you don’t match their conditions.

I’m wondering, what if you use not Illustrator or Photoshop? Some other graphic programs? Like SAI or ProCreate? Or whatever, what’s than? There are different file formats. And they are only talking about this two in their replies.

Like. Whatever. Their attitude strange and unprofessional.

I wouldn’t do anything at this point. That’s a wasting of my time.

I provided them with everything I had, including my social profiles.

This platform can’t tolerate even sharing info between users somewhere else. That’s speaking louder than anything about their attitude and how they tuned their AI. Some kind of closed monastery.

Their support has specific algorithm, and I don’t think they would pass through it if you don’t match their conditions.

I’m wondering, what if you use not Illustrator or Photoshop? Some other graphic programs? Like SAI or ProCreate? Or whatever, what’s than? There are different file formats. And they are only talking about this two in their replies.

Like. Whatever. Their attitude strange and unprofessional.

how they tuned their AI

This particular case isn’t caused by the AI, just some users pressed the “flag” button under the post. Probably the word “insta”, whatever it means, made them feeling upset for some reason 🤨

how they tuned their AI

This particular case isn’t caused by the AI, just some users pressed the “flag” button under the post. Probably the word “insta”, whatever it means, made them feeling upset for some reason 🤨

Omg X’D

I mean, I feel like it is just moderator’s job. Anywaaayyy that’s not my problem. 😅

Seems to be they aren’t even bothered to check if it isn’t psd or ai file.
So why don’t you put everything with sketches etc in psd file and send them. Hopefully some real human have to open psd and check right ?

Archived