How to get more gift amount for promotion?

neat_soft

Hi, when a seller uses the entire $10 amount of gig promotion, then it starts deducting the promotion amount from the Fiverr balance or other sources of payments. Should a seller expect more gift amounts from Fiverr?

I’m asking this question just because after spending the gift amount, it is still showing as $0 on the “Promotions Page”. So, maybe it has something to do with that. Thanks

• Like 16

Hi, when a seller uses the entire $10 amount of gig promotion, then it starts deducting the promotion amount from the Fiverr balance or other sources of payments. Should a seller expect more gift amounts from Fiverr?

I’m asking this question just because after spending the gift amount, it is still showing as $0 on the “Promotions Page”. So, maybe it has something to do with that. Thanks

Should a seller expect more gift amounts from Fiverr?

No. Once that promotion amount is gone, there is no more provided by Fiverr. Have you read this thread yet? Sponsored gigs: progress report!

• Like 14

Why would you expect more gifts?

• Like 13
  • Up 2

The starting $10 is a freebie from Fiverr to entice sellers to utilize the program. Once it’s used up, you either continue funding Promoted Gigs with earnings from your account or a separate payment method (credit card or Paypal account), or you just turn it off.

• Like 12

Why would you expect more gifts?

I’m expecting because it is still showing the text of gifted $0 with gift box icon. It should be completely removed after it gets to zero dollars.

• Like 12

• 1 year later...