How's your April & May sales?

chrisdata

I’m a top rated seller and I use to get anywhere from 10-15 messages a day… now I’m lucky to get 1 message from a new client per day.

It’s down… it’s WAAAY down. I’m not sure what has happened… but it’s not good.

I’m a top rated seller and I use to get anywhere from 10-15 messages a day… now I’m lucky to get 1 message from a new client per day.

It’s down… it’s WAAAY down. I’m not sure what has happened… but it’s not good.

Same here. No top rated seller but level 2. I will fullfill all the requirements to be nominated as a top rated seller in a couple months. I doubt they’ll choose me but anyway. The point is, I used to have at least an order every day. But those good times have gone. Now I’ll be lucky if I get an order per week.

Same here. No top rated seller but level 2. I will fullfill all the requirements to be nominated as a top rated seller in a couple months. I doubt they’ll choose me but anyway. The point is, I used to have at least an order every day. But those good times have gone. Now I’ll be lucky if I get an order per week.

Yep… I don’t know what happened or what they have done to the site, but things aren’t great right now. I’ve been on the site for 10 years and my sales are down probably 50-60% I do most of my business in the USA so it could be because of CORONA.

I don’t know… it’s just sad, I love site 😕

Wow, this is reassuring hearing this perspective from long-time users of the site as it relates to the number of business that is coming in. I recently signed up and was hoping to be busy, but I have not even had one click on my page, aside from a few impressions. Well, all I can say is, lets hope that our worst days or months are behind us and better days are ahead. It could be due to the virus. However, the vaccine is being aggressively rolled out, so, possibly when we arrive at herd immunity, more people and businesses could start using our services.

Good Luck to everyone.

April was my second best month in the 3+ years I been on the platform and as of this moment, I’m half way to making the same amount with 16 days left in the month.

I try not to make a habit of basing my current earnings on last months performance though.

I turn down way more projects then I accept, but maybe the $10 pay increase I gave myself this month is helping.

Yep… I don’t know what happened or what they have done to the site, but things aren’t great right now. I’ve been on the site for 10 years and my sales are down probably 50-60% I do most of my business in the USA so it could be because of CORONA.

I don’t know… it’s just sad, I love site 😕

I was thinking the same, maybe economy hits hard by Corono19, people now prefer cheaper services, I don’t know.

This April was my second best month on here and May is going even better, but a nasty buyer made me lose my level so there’s that to balance.
I can barely see requests now but they went from 1000 to less than 600 throughout the year when I was Level 1, so yes, demands for services may have halved.

Archived