I want to know, is it allowed in the TOS if I ask a buyer to only approve the order if it is worth 5 stars, or else kindly tell me what can I do to improve it

crackfist

Can I tell a buyer to ‘confirm the order only if it is worth 5 stars if not please tell me what I can do to improve it’. I am a relatively new seller and I don’t want to do anything that might put me in trouble with the TOS, so I wanted to know if I can say it. I am confused because we cannot ask a customer to give a specific rating, which is obviously fair and I understand why it is so and I support it. Any help is appreciated.

If you delivered the order and buyer didn’t say anything about it yet, you really shouldn’t tell them to only accept if your work is worth 5 stars. You need to consider that some people may still be unhappy about what you sent, even if your product isn’t really bad per say. I once got a 4 stars review mainly because the 3D product I delivered was too high poly, although I told the buyer they could ask for a revision and let me take care of that. Sure, 4 stars is still good and way better than 1 or 2, but I’m saying this to show you that you can’t really control what your buyers think and how they decide to rate/handle the order.

If the buyer isn’t satisfied with your order, they can either accept the work but offer a negative review, or cancel it altogether. In both cases your profile will be affected.
If you offer revisions, the buyer can request a modification. If you have unlimited revisions, buyer will get the right to request as many edits as they see fit, even once the order is marked as complete eventually. If you have a limited number of free revisions and the buyer already used those and still isn’t satisfied, they can either confirm the order as it is, ask for a refund via cancellation or pay more for additional edits.

If you delivered the order and buyer didn’t say anything about it yet, you really shouldn’t tell them to only accept if your work is worth 5 stars. You need to consider that some people may still be unhappy about what you sent, even if your product isn’t really bad per say. I once got a 4 stars review mainly because the 3D product I delivered was too high poly, although I told the buyer they could ask for a revision and let me take care of that. Sure, 4 stars is still good and way better than 1 or 2, but I’m saying this to show you that you can’t really control what your buyers think and how they decide to rate/handle the order.

If the buyer isn’t satisfied with your order, they can either accept the work but offer a negative review, or cancel it altogether. In both cases your profile will be affected.

If you offer revisions, the buyer can request a modification. If you have unlimited revisions, buyer will get the right to request as many edits as they see fit, even once the order is marked as complete eventually. If you have a limited number of free revisions and the buyer already used those and still isn’t satisfied, they can either confirm the order as it is, ask for a refund via cancellation or pay more for additional edits.

thanks a lot for the reply, I will keep it in mind.

Archived