Shoot my first Gig to pieces please

careerexpat

Hi all,

the best way to learn is to get feedback.

Pleaseeee let me know what you think of my first Gig!

Looking forward to connect and perhaps i can return the favor 🙂

https://www.fiverr.com/careerexpat/be-the-best-mentor-you-ever-had-my-way-of-giving-back?utm_campaign=gigs_show&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=copy_link&utm_term=bmwalz

The first thing I personally would appreciate if I was looking for a mentor, is your introduction video. The clipart picture you have as cover image won’t lead me to choose you for the service you offer 😉

Thank you @donnichols and @looseink!
I hear what you are saying! Not sure I am the kind of person who would record a video. I am not in it for the money (income via regular career) but am hoping Fiverr is a way to connect to people who could use some free mentoring; as my way of giving back. I have the 5 USD as that is the minimum.
I am trying to find out if I can offer buyers to connect and videocall 1 on 1, before anything is being charged - as an alternative to a public video. Do you have experience with this?

Thank you @donnichols and @looseink!

I hear what you are saying! Not sure I am the kind of person who would record a video. I am not in it for the money (income via regular career) but am hoping Fiverr is a way to connect to people who could use some free mentoring; as my way of giving back. I have the 5 USD as that is the minimum.

I am trying to find out if I can offer buyers to connect and videocall 1 on 1, before anything is being charged - as an alternative to a public video. Do you have experience with this?

If I was a customer, I’d like to see your face and hear your voice just to decide if you’re the person I want to have live conversation with, even prior to the free trial session. The competition is huge so we all have to get out of comfort zone and do things we won’t normally do to get noticed 🙂

If I was a customer, I’d like to see your face and hear your voice just to decide if you’re the person I want to have live conversation with, even prior to the free trial session. The competition is huge so we all have to get out of comfort zone and do things we won’t normally do to get noticed 🙂

If you’re not focused on income and just looking for connections, maybe professional networks or business forums would work out better for you?

Archived