Stop hiring bad sellers! ?

On 5/16/2021 at 10:34 PM, ahmedservice24h said:

How to find a bad buyer ??? As a new seller very bad effect to Fiverr profile for the bad buyer review, fixed Budget then more and more demand work. they cannot satisfy anymore. as a result of a bad review.

I also want to know about this 🙂

• Like 14

On 5/16/2021 at 10:34 PM, ahmedservice24h said:

How to find a bad buyer ??? As a new seller very bad effect to Fiverr profile for the bad buyer review, fixed Budget then more and more demand work. they cannot satisfy anymore. as a result of a bad review.

There is no way to find bad buyer without you working with them. Before taking any order you can check their account review what other seller said about them.

If you faced any rude buyer than further don't need to take any order from them.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, shadiya646 said:

There is no way to find bad buyer without you working with them. Before taking any order you can check their account review what other seller said about them.

If you faced any rude buyer than further don't need to take any order from them.

Correct 🙂

• Like 11

13 hours ago, coder_juwelrana said:

new seller always give great service..some buyer tell to do extra work but they not give extra money ....it's happen with me...

you right brother

• Like 8

On 5/15/2021 at 11:16 PM, smashradio said:

I agree with you on this one. Post-covid, it’s been even worse, as the quality has dropped a lot among both the sellers and buyers. Companies are looking for great deals on services that they used to pay a lot more for, so they often go for the cheapest deal possible. Then they are surprised when it turns out to be low-quality or stolen content.

With all that said, I think it’s just as much the seller’s responsibility, if not more. When a seller offers stolen crap or delivers horrible content, they lie to their buyers in their marketing and stealing content from others. That’s unethical, even if the price is low.

The fact that these sellers are allowed to continue operating is not the buyer’s fault, and I prefer to hold each individual 100% responsible for their own decisions. I wish the bad sellers would be held accountable, even financially, when they offer stolen or lousy content.

I think a bigger problem is sellers complaining about bad buyers when it’s the seller’s fault. This happens way more on this forum than the other way around, in my opinion.

But, I agree 100% when it comes to expectations. I charge relatively low rates, but if you need anything extra, you have to pay. My base price is for a basic service and nothing more. Still, I do get buyers who seem surprised that they have to pay extra to use my voice in commercials on the radio.

And hey, if you don’t like what this platform has to offer, you’re of course free to not use it, but the fact remains that Fiverr has plenty of genuinely great talent at bargain prices. And when I say bargain, I mean 200 bucks for a custom professionally designed logo by someone who used to work as a graphic designer for big studios etc. and not 5 dollars for an automatically generated logo.

You’re absolutely right.

Yes you are correct sir

• Like 6

How does someone know a bad buyer when looking at their buyer profile? A lot of people are going to hesitate to put negatives in a review in case they miss out on future work. I assume if a buyer profile just says "Outstanding experience!" over and over, there's possibly nothing good to say about that buyer and maybe stay away from them.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, moikchap said:

I assume if a buyer profile just says "Outstanding experience!" over and over, there's possibly nothing good to say about that buyer and maybe stay away from them.

Not really. It used to be the automated response that would show up if someone clicks on 5 stars but doesn't bother to write a review. I'm not sure if it's still the case (as in, I'm not sure if those automated responses still exist), but "Outstanding experience!" could simply mean that sellers were leaving reviews in a hurry or just didn't have anything special to say (once you leave 100+ reviews, whether for a buyer or a seller, it can be difficult to come up with something unique to say, plus it's possible for sellers to just want to leave a review, see what kind of review they got, and then go back to working on other orders).

9 hours ago, moikchap said:

How does someone know a bad buyer when looking at their buyer profile? A lot of people are going to hesitate to put negatives in a review in case they miss out on future work.

That is true, but it's also possible, once a seller checks the reviews on the buyer's profile, to visit the profiles of the sellers who left those reviews, see what review the buyer left for them, and the response that the sellers left for that review on the gig page. That can give a lot of info.

For example, if it's common for that buyer to leave less than 5 stars, it's very possible that they're problematic, and that it would be a good idea to avoid them.

Plus it does happen that a seller leaves a bad review for the buyer, if the experience was truly awful. It's rare, because sellers fear retaliation, but it does happen.

• Like 10

11 hours ago, catwriter said:

I'm not sure if it's still the case (as in, I'm not sure if those automated responses still exist)

I believe you can leave a 5 star review from mobile without actually saying anything and it says outstanding experience. I think that was the case a while ago when a buyer did this for one of my orders. I could be wrong though.

• Like 10

On 7/10/2021 at 8:04 PM, donnovan86 said:

I believe you can leave a 5 star review from mobile without actually saying anything and it says outstanding experience. I think that was the case a while ago when a buyer did this for one of my orders. I could be wrong though.

You're not wrong. It is still the same. I hardly leave personal reviews for my buyers, so i just click the five stars and 'Outstanding experience' will display on their profile. But strictly on mobile. On desktop, you must say something

• Like 8

I beg to differ. Every buyer and seller has the right to express themselves here so long till they are not violating any of the policies. And when this platform's unique selling point itself is to enable people to avail services for as low as $5, in my humble opinion, it's not fair to be too critical of such buyers of low priced gigs. That being said, yes I agree that one has to spend "test money" to unearth hidden gems on this platform owing to low barriers to entry. And I also agree that due diligence is required on part of buyers before they place their orders, guess that's true for everything we buy. Personally, I've found great sellers who offer their services at $5 and do a better job versus the sellers who offer similar services at say $50.. just saying that $5 gig doesn't always mean bad quality service. Also $5 might mean a lot where I am from. So chances are that I might find a top notch seller, selling their services at $5 just because they decided to price their gig low because the low cost of living permits them to. Just my thoughts, but feel free to skip if it looks too lengthy lol

• Like 7

Recently I have talk to a seller regarding a website making , so he describe on his gigs in $5 he building a website system. But when I started conversation he told me in $5 how could it possible. Then I have asked then why you wrote in your Gigs description that on $5 you are building a website. 

That is the problem in fiverr. Most un-exprience sellers are selling their services in cheap price which is really not comes in $5 .

But If some one need a professional and quality service, then my suggestion is to go for it's best pricing. And hire a professional by seen the Gigs service reviews. 

Edited by samdotdesign
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2021 at 12:58 PM, shadiya646 said:

I agree with your opinion

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for bringing this up. I'm new to the marketplace, so I don't have any experience as a buyer yet. Until now, I have only been a performer. It was very interesting to read about how the situation looks from the side of the buyer.
Now I will put more effort into not making mistakes that create a bad impression due to inexperience.

On 7/22/2021 at 6:56 PM, samiaislam26 said:

some buyers even ask for free sample 😞 

Oh, and I usually offer myself a free test task. Do you think this is wrong? I am worried that my style will not suit the buyer, so I do a test

• Like 3

On 7/3/2021 at 1:28 PM, shadiya646 said:

Absolutely right. 

• Like 2