What's the secrets for a new comer to get buyer requests fast after publishing an attractive gigs!?

si_shushan5

My Fiverr first gig was done a few days ago! I’m looking forward to giving my services to Social Media Sector! and that is “I will create stunning social media templates” with a beautiful Primary gig image! but I haven’t received any orders yet! **Not only that but also haven’t get any notifiactions on Active or Sent offers in Buyer Request section yet! Please provide me some useful tips intellectual people!

BTW! Good people! feel free to check and give critics and suggestions for my gigs directly below : https://www.fiverr.com/users/si_shushan5/edit/account

For starters, you have just 2-minutes of “read-time” on the Forum.

You can find answers to most of your questions by looking through the topics already posted here.

Be sure to read the Fiverr Terms of Service and Forum Community Guidelines to learn what you can and can’t do here.

Visit the Fiverr Tips section for some ideas.

Not all ideas there are legit, but you should find inspiration.

Good luck.

My Fiverr first gig was done a few days ago! I’m looking forward to giving my services to Social Media Sector! and that is “I will create stunning social media templates” with a beautiful Primary gig image! but I haven’t received any orders yet! **Not only that but also haven’t get any notifiactions on Active or Sent offers in Buyer Request section yet! Please provide me some useful tips intellectual people!

BTW! Good people! feel free to check and give critics and suggestions for my gigs directly below : https://www.fiverr.com/users/si_shushan5/edit/account

I haven’t received any orders yet!

Some people never get order! It is true. Order is not a magical something. For getting orders, everybody meets below criteria. If you can meet these, you will get order.

1. If someone need your service.
  2. If you able to reach them.
  3. If your service be helpful for them and fulfill their needs.
  4. If they be agree to buy service from you.

Only then they will purchase your service by money.

That is called an order for completing their required tasks.

I haven’t received any orders yet!

Some people never get order! It is true. Order is not a magical something. For getting orders, everybody meets below criteria. If you can meet these, you will get order.

1. If someone need your service.
  2. If you able to reach them.
  3. If your service be helpful for them and fulfill their needs.
  4. If they be agree to buy service from you.

Only then they will purchase your service by money.

That is called an order for completing their required tasks.

Thanks for advicing !

For starters, you have just 2-minutes of “read-time” on the Forum.

You can find answers to most of your questions by looking through the topics already posted here.

Be sure to read the Fiverr Terms of Service and Forum Community Guidelines to learn what you can and can’t do here.

Visit the Fiverr Tips section for some ideas.

Not all ideas there are legit, but you should find inspiration.

Good luck.

Insallah i’m gonna do these things for my better results!

Archived