Need help to improve my gig!

afarigh

As a new seller I am unable to get any orders (I was fortunate to get one from a BR). I have read some of the threads and learnt it takes a while to get orders and start ranking.

Just wanted to ask to share your experience on how long it took for you to get the orders coming. It will definitely boost my confidence and help us newbies here.

I need your experience and feedback to improve my gig. I am getting very few impressions (below 5) for the last two days since I made changes.

Please kindly go through My gig and leave a feedback for me to improve.

Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you

The gig description and the 2nd gig image contains “Essays”. It’s probably best to remove that in case Fiverr thinks that would be helping someone with academic work they’ve been given (which wouldn’t be allowed).

The gig description and the 2nd gig image contains “Essays”. It’s probably best to remove that in case Fiverr thinks that would be helping someone with academic work they’ve been given (which wouldn’t be allowed).

Thank you for pointing it out. I’ll remove it. Any other suggestions?

Is proofreading or anything to do with academic work not allowed on Fiverr. I have seen a lot of buyer requests where buyers are asking for edits with their thesis or assignments. Is there a line there or it’s totally banned?

On 5/8/2021 at 2:46 PM, afarigh said:

Is proofreading or anything to do with academic work not allowed on Fiverr. I have seen a lot of buyer requests where buyers are asking for edits with their thesis or assignments. Is there a line there or it’s totally banned?

You could read the terms of service page. That says “gigs may be removed for…Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers”.

There’s this link:

Prohibited Services - Fiverr's Community Standards

That says:

With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Someone did say at one point that proofreading a thesis was allowed but I wouldn’t risk it based on what the community standards says or the TOS. If you want to you could ask CS whether that’s okay but unless you have confirmation from them I wouldn’t do it. If you wanted to ask CS it’s probably best to remove the “essays” bit from the description & image first just in case it being there could get a warning. 

Is proofreading or anything to do with academic work not allow on Fiverr. I have seen a lot of buyer requests where buyers are asking for edits with their thesis or assignments.

You could read the terms of service page. That says “gigs may be removed for…Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers”.

There’s this link:

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
aa2b5cb413b607e697f42a018dc3d99e3560b5a1_2_690x362.png

Prohibited Services - Fiverr's Community Standards

Prohibited Services are not allowed on Fiverr

That says:

With that being said we ask to refrain from offering or asking for any academic work. Taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) or requesting academic work to be done for you, is unethical since it violates most schools’ Honor Codes and may constitute copyright infringement. Fiverr does not allow these types of fraudulent activities and it will not be permitted on our platform.

Someone did say at one point that proofreading a thesis was allowed but I wouldn’t risk it based on what the community standards says or the TOS. If you want to you could ask CS whether that’s okay but unless you have confirmation from them I wouldn’t do it. If you wanted to ask CS it’s probably best to remove the “essays” bit from the description & image first just in case it being there could get a warning.

Well noted. I guess there is a grey area and better not cross it. I’ll take your suggestions and leave it out from my description.

I didn’t write academic essays for that reason; however, as you pointed out it looks misleading even with essays written on it. I didn’t think of it that way.

Best to stay away from even those kind of buyer requests too.

Any other suggestions on my gig please let me know

Academic services are not allowed on Fiverr, it is against the ToS and your account will be banned for good.

Blockquote

Academic services are not allowed on Fiverr, it is against the ToS and your account will

Thank you for pointing it out!

Blockquote

Always try to stay active. The impression will

Thank you for your suggestions

First of all don’t change anything in your gig if its performing well. What i would suggest is that deliver the pending orders timely and keep providing quality service to maintain or improve this position further.

I’ll keep that in mind moving forward. Just trying to get orders…

You can get more traffic through these steps:

#1. Placing a professional display image

#2. Place a professional display video which describes your services

#3. Keyword filled description, you can go through similar gigs of yours to get

an idea

#4. Promote, Promote and Promote, especially FB, Twitter and YT

#5. Create a video in you tube which describes your services

#6. Post your ads on FB business and Google plus groups

#7. Post your ads on business forums

#8. Always over deliver

#9. Make a better relationship with clients and make them happy, so you will get

recurring orders as well as tips

#10. Keep your overall rating high

These steps are very useful for beginners.

You can get more traffic through these steps:

#1. Placing a professional display image

#2. Place a professional display video which describes your services

#3. Keyword filled description, you can go through similar gigs of yours to get

an idea

#4. Promote, Promote and Promote, especially FB, Twitter and YT

#5. Create a video in you tube which describes your services

#6. Post your ads on FB business and Google plus groups

#7. Post your ads on business forums

#8. Always over deliver

#9. Make a better relationship with clients and make them happy, so you will get

recurring orders as well as tips

#10. Keep your overall rating high

These steps are very useful for beginners.

@creativedzn really helpful tips. Will try to implement, thank you 😀

Archived