Hello! I`m new seller on Fiver!

Hello everyone, Im new seller on Fiver and Im happy to join Fiverr community. I just created my first gigs and i want to ask you guys a few questions:

— Is there any chance to boost my gigs inside of the Fiverr?
— Can i create a portfolio inside of my profile just to highlight my skills and past job?

• Like 9

Ans: Yes. But Only level one+ seller can do new seller can’t… My Sugession be active and marketing your gig in your social media.Its work.
— Can i create a portfolio inside of my profile just to highlight my skills and past job?
Ans: you can add your Experience and your self in Description also add skills, Educations and Certification…You can upload gig image there u can tell them what about this gig…

• Like 2

Ans: Yes. But Only level one+ seller can do new seller can’t… My Sugession be active and marketing your gig in your social media.Its work.

Ans: you can add your Experience and your self in Description also add skills, Educations and Certification…You can upload gig image there u can tell them what about this gig…

welcome to the forum

Thanks a lot, a read forum regarding it and now i`m more confident what i will do.

But anyway maybe if you check my gig you can indicate the room of improvment to me 🙂

favicon-32x32.png.5d6f4096e4747b19150a86ac32189c77.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.cd0c03a1e7f37f0a827373a9fda773d9.png

nrybakov

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

• Like 1