Level one millstone achieved. My experience and what I have learnt

My journey here on fiver began on Feb 2018 and Today being the 15th May 2021, I just earned a level one seller badge and I can tell nothing beats the small win for me. it have been quite a long journey waiting for this Day and am glad that its finally here. What I have learnt on the platform is that you cant satisfy each and every client you meet but most importantly is always giving your best . I have faced cancellations and clients who will enquire over something but they finally fail to order from you, on the other hand I have met amazing and collaborative clients. 🎇

Congratulations on achieving the milestone.

Why do you think it took approx. 3 years to achieve it? Did you stop selling in between?
You are absolutely right about the clients. We just keep moving forward with exemplary customer service.

Congratulations on achieving the milestone.

Why do you think it took approx. 3 years to achieve it? Did you stop selling in between?

You are absolutely right about the clients. We just keep moving forward with exemplary customer service.

Well, I can say it was hard for me as a starter just like many people here on fiver, I was not much active here on fiver spent weeks without being online even when I received my first order I was offline and i almost lost the order but the client was kind enough to accept my delivery extension, during those times also I was not on the forum which I to realize later it a great place to be as a seller since you learn a lot.

Archived