I'm new seller.Help please

melissaloves

Hello.Im new here.How can I get the first orders? in the search there are always people who have a high rating, and people who have just started at the very end. How then can I get orders? I process photos in Photoshop and also, I record audio asmr in Spanish, Russian and in English

Thanks for your first post here. Patience is everything. Send 10 buyer requests every day and be active as much as you can in Fiverr as well as Fiverr Forum. Publish a minimum of 3 gigs. Hope you’ll get an order soon.

I don’t see requests.Where i can see?

Thanks for your first post here. Patience is everything. Send 10 buyer requests every day and be active as much as you can in Fiverr as well as Fiverr Forum. Publish a minimum of 3 gigs. Hope you’ll get an order soon.

Getting a first order is a combination of good gig service selection, good gig description/visuals, gig pricing, and old fashioned patience and luck.

I took a quick glance at your profile. You currently only offer one service and your gig description is literally 2 sentences with very minimal details on the service offered, what to expect in a delivery, and absolutely no FAQ to describe important information like what qualifies as a revision, what types of files you work on, what format you deliver work as, etc.

The more vague a gig description is, the more likely there will be misunderstandings during orders, which can turn into bad experiences or order cancellations.

Send 10 buyer requests every day and be active as much as you can in Fiverr as well as Fiverr Forum. Publish a minimum of 3 gigs. Hope you’ll get an order soon.

Buyer’s Requests are a potential place to get orders, but so many requests are ridiculous in scope and pathetic in pay. It is also overrun by other new sellers, so competition is extremely fierce. It is better to focus on improving one’s gigs.

“Active” on Fiverr and the forum is a red herring. Don’t waste your time refreshing your browser page on Fiverr or posting on the forum in hopes of getting orders. It’s terrible advice that is widespread throughout the internet and the forum.

The only real “minimum” of gigs required to be considered an active seller is one. Only have as many gigs as you require to properly represent your range of services. If it can be done with just one gig, then one gig is enough. If you require 7, then 7 it is. Just make sure you put time, effort, and care into the creation of each gig, or else it won’t matter how many gigs you have, they’ll all perform poorly.

Archived